Reviews for When Souta met Leena
QueenTatooine chapter 2 . 10/4/2005
I like this one, it was fun. I can imagine how Souta's friends watched as he left. I think the closing line should have been one of them saying, "Nope, not gay." *grin* A good read, lots of fun.

~QueenTatooine
jschu25 chapter 2 . 9/30/2003
Hi Del

I was surprised and delight to see that you updated this story while looking for updates. The chapter kick butt big time and it gave a little more back ground for Souta & Leena. The whole getting together in one story and murdered in the next one was hard. And Mai being Hojo's sister was classic. I'm sorry I haven't had time to read your new story w/ coauthor, but I will try soon, I promise. Keep up the great work. jschu25
Wyrsa chapter 2 . 9/30/2003
Oh... Leena really kicks some ss. Studpidity seems to run in Hojo's family. Very good story. I love your action sequences.
Wyrsa chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Aw... Thats even more romantic than Kag/Inu. I love how Leena was afraid of Kagome since she 'hurt' her uncle Inu. Did Inu try to jump in again?
pruningshears chapter 2 . 9/29/2003
wait...your the one who institutionalized poor houjo arent you? i knew i was missing something for a second. Damn, leena kicks ass! _ souta's cool too, but god! what is he studying anyway? i dont think i can pronounce it lol. And you kill him off later *cries* great job! is this one done? i just got the title, lol, could you update A new love soon? and Defenseless, and my immortal, _ i love your whole universe, its great! post more soon!
pruningshears chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
AW! cute!
MommyRogers chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
More!
chibi playing with fire chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
its really good update soon