Reviews for And in the end
Child of Dreams chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
OH MY GOD! (breaks into uncontrollable fit of helpless giggles)

James and Sirius's rendition of "Oh, Snape!" is hilarious!

I can't stop laughing! Ha ha! I love it!

PLEASE tell me exactly where you found it!

Or did you just make it up?

Ha ha! Ha! Ha ha!

P.S. And just where the hell did you find

"The argument between Flitwick and Hagrid",

and "Minerva, the rock diva"?
Child of Dreams chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
Um, Frank Longbottom's wife's name is Alice, not Ava.

And just where exactly is Neville?

If I remember correctly, which I do,

the Longbottoms have a son named Nevile

who is only one day older than Harry.
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Cot? Don't you mean 'crib'?
Radon65 chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
Okay, I don't like the fact that the Weasley twins killed a hamster. I know they're little, but that's just really bad. Harry seems a bit old for his age, but I guess by now he could be almost one. I like how much he loves Remus! Mrs. Figg was nice.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Aw! Cute ending. Good starting chapter. The Dursley's were in typical form, and Remus is sweet as always. I like it!
walker-of-the-shadow-path chapter 11 . 5/12/2004
Argh don't stop there! What happenned to Wormtail? Don't want him managing to escape again! Love young Harry stories, there aren't many with Remus as guardian. Loved Harry punching out the kid who liked horror movies *cheers Harry on* Anyway, good fic.
Rhanna chapter 11 . 3/13/2004
It's a very good story!
why haven't you updated since december? I hope it goes on soon
Erenriel chapter 11 . 12/27/2003
SHWEET! Update soon! I wanna find out what happens! *puppy eyes* Pweety pweety pwease? _
This Parrot has ceased to be chapter 11 . 12/26/2003
unless it was the Psycho reference.
Norwegian Blue chapter 11 . 12/26/2003
I've read the chapter 3 times and can't find the reference. It must be rather obscure. Anyway, I loved the chapter. Loved it. As for the snow, its been raining a lot and the weather's been above freezing, so its almost completely gone. No white Christmas here.
Norwegian Blue chapter 11 . 12/7/2003
cool chapter. I'm kind of snowed in at the moment, and thus bored, so I'm glad that there was a new chapter up. Much obliged. By the way, when Sirius is knocking at the door, the whole "perchance" he imagined it, is that a reference to the poem "The Raven" or just coincidence?
BlackPotterGrl chapter 10 . 11/10/2003
I think you deserve them though! This story is great! I feel bad for Harry. I would have hit him too though. Write more soon.
Norwegian Blue chapter 10 . 11/5/2003
oh, good. I'm glad you put in the scene at the Longbottoms. Can we see more of Neville, please. You did that pretty good. Also the "flashback" scene was very well written, but I always feel bad when little kids are put in those awkward situations. Possibly because I had so many myself.
BlackPotterGrl chapter 9 . 10/5/2003
I love this fic. I have no idea why you don't have a million reviews right now, because this is awesome! I hope you write a lot more. How old is Harry at this point? And what's going on with him? He's being unsociable? *shrugs* well, write more. I love this fic.

Katie
Eizoku chapter 9 . 9/29/2003
Ah! Why do the guards have to be so irritating? I hope Mundungus finds out soon. Maybe he'll take to Remus?

Eizoku