Reviews for the nobody heros
NxoMalik chapter 2 . 3/26
I have to be honest I just skimmed through this chapter but I have to be honest. You have done a good job when it comes to punctuation and you have improved quite a bit.

I hate to be a downer but I have to mention atleast one fault. I see that sometimes when someone speaks you tend to not start the sentence with a capital letter

Exampleyou alright bro?"
This should be
"You alright bro?"
Also I see sometimes names aren't Capital either.
Anyway enough stuff from me. In my honest opinion a lot of stuff has improved good. I promise though I'm gonna read the chapter properly so I can give more stuff. Until next time
NxoMalik chapter 1 . 3/9
I'm going to be entirely honest. This story is pretty good in idea and story and I can see where this is going so far. If I may be honest the punctuation is the only thing that is bad. Not the spelling it's just in some places there isn't capital letters or (,) and the sentences are hard to read. Maybe just proofread and look a little more at the punctuation in sentences.

But you do have very good writing skills and your very good at setting and describing the scene. I quite honestly like this and want to see where it goes from here.