Reviews for All You Need is Love
Smfri chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I loved it!
Cap-has-Attitude chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Aw... so sweet. Baby Harry is so adorable.
Secret Storywriter chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
That must've taken an extremely long time to write! It was obviously VERY well planned out and I've got to say that it was almost absolutely perfect. The only thing that I didn't like that much was the fact that the Marauders still have a childish quality about them. However, I think that when you read the Harry Potter books or see the movies, you see that Remus and Sirius were forced to mature too quickly and it was a very harsh transformation. However, considering this was before James and Lily's death, I think you wrote this splendidly.
Now one thing that captured my heart was Lily's character. She is absolutely glowing as a mother and so loving as she has to always have Harry physically close to her. It was so sweet to read and picture. I think the whole "hammock" thing was a tad confusing: could've had a better description. Other than that, I really love this. Great allusions to the Weasleys and their clock and James back at school and the whole deal.
HermioneLennon chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
How touching. I loved it! :D
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Very sweet moment of life.
screamxheart chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Aw. Thats so cute.
Shulblaka Saphira chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I love the part where Harry PURPOSELY crawls slowly when Lily calls him. Very funny, keep up the good work!
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
that was a beautifully written fic. i haven't read anything in the HP fandom that is quite as realistic and charming as yours. i culd practically see everything in my head. good job! continue writing! :D (p.s. i truly liked lily and james here. harry is just a precocious child :P)
Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
I LOVED IT!ADORABLE! PERFECT! WONDERFUL!
julia456 chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Adorable! A nice one-shot. I was (without realizing it) getting a little tired of time travel, Severitus, AU, etc.! Stroke of genius there making the dog named Hedwig, giving us an idea of how Harry picked that name. My only sorrow - no Remus.
m-girls chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
aw that was a sweet story.. keep writing!
hopeluv-chan chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
REALLY CUTE! AND REALLY TRUE TO THE SERIES!

I REALLY LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! GREAT JOB! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE FANFICS! _ WE!
JennyGranger chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
So cute. I loved the touch with the Beagle, and Sirius running into the fence. That was funny, but where was Remmy? Sorry, but I don't really qualify this as a Marauder story unless Moony is in it. It was very good though.
ffaddix chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Wonderful...
natashaheartsyou chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Oh my goodness that is the most adorable thing ever! Keep up the good work!