Reviews for Gifts of War
Anastasia1771 chapter 16 . 12/13/2013
This is nowhere near an M-rating. This is completely T.
Clan Fraser chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Great!
estelin chapter 16 . 8/1/2008
this was great. keep up the good work and writing.
x.Redd.Phoenix.Flamez.x chapter 16 . 1/7/2008
Very nice story! :)

-Redd
aserene chapter 16 . 12/22/2006
I love it! Great job! I kinda hoped for something else towards the ending, maybe Ares staying with her or something, but either way awesome story!
Nurit chapter 16 . 2/16/2004
quite nice!
some will say it's kitch but I like it!
Phil D. Hernandez chapter 16 . 9/29/2003
Well, this has been an interesting excursion into the world of Xena-Ares 'shipper fiction. The story has a well-developed plot, and Ares's gift was quite unexpected. The image of the armory before the battle is particularly clever. I would have written more about Gabrielle, though; she would not have wanted to stay out of the battle, and should have given Xena a major argument about Ares that Xena could have used to resolve her own feelings.
spiderweb chapter 16 . 8/8/2003
Great way to end a story. I have really enjoyed your writing. Could there be a sequal, please...
sophie chapter 7 . 6/29/2003
Please write more, i am really enjoying your have written the characters of Xena and Ares really well. Hope to hear more from you soon.
Achlys chapter 5 . 6/22/2003
Nice... very nice. I'm really enjoying this, good plot, it's not too easy. Most of the time if someone wants to put a couple together & they're at odds the story is suddenly 'Oh I'm your's and I've always loved you just couldn't say.. blah blah blah' you know? But you really put Xena's thoughts of it in & the Centaurs. Hope to read more soon :)
Ali chapter 5 . 6/19/2003
It's great to see new X/A stories please keep writing more.
sophie chapter 2 . 6/18/2003
Your story is really good so far. Please write more.
Whiteminx chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
I like it keep up the good work!
Whiteminx chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
I like it keep up the good work!