Reviews for It Will All Be Worth It
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
I have an AAML story called "Letter to Ash" and a sequel called "Letter to Misty". It's kinda like this wonderful story in which they both admitt their love for each other. I also have a C2 called "Lovebirds and trainers unite." You should check it out as I'm putting your story on there
Kohikari chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Aw... That's such a sweet fic! You really write well. Keep up the good work!

-Kohikari*
Roxy Parkington chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Aw, this one was very fluffy and sweet; I loved Ash in this one even though he never actually made an appearance. This is Roxy from LJ, and I hope you won't mind reviewing my work as well; 99% is Pokemon fanfiction. _

I have to agree with Misty when she says it will all be worth it: for her, Ash, and all the serious (not the "OMG Ash and Misty 4eva!" group) Pokeshippers out there. She'll come back...soon.

~Roxy~
Waterviper chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
*sniff, sniff!*

Oh, that's so sweet! I'm such a sorry sucker for this stuff, too, darn it all! But you're really good. Thanks for giving the "generic romantic fodder" category SOMETHING to be decently proud of.

Keep it up!
Red X Girl chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
That was so good! You absolutely HAVE to make a sequel! Please! :( If you don't, I'll be sad. He he! Well, off to read more of you're fics! (yay, they're all Pokemon!) Mata nee!
~!~KasumiFlower08~!~
Niagra Falling chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
awesome!
I Love Lance-a-Lot chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
Aww... how sweet. It's kind of Ashy that he doesn't even realize that he loves Misty with all the discriptions. Such a sweet story, I love it!
Daisy chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
I love it. Write more like telling if Misty ever does go see Ash, u know.
Michelle chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
OMG!That was a great story...no not great...excellent story! You just have to wright a sequel or something! As much as I like Pokemon FanFiction, I also like X-men evolution too!so wright a fanfiction thats xmen evolution!1
pRiSka chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
heyy tha was very coo, nice and sweet P... ash was certainly ... keep it up
Metal Mewtwo chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Wow, that was just, in no uncertain words, awesome. It honestly brought a tear to my eye (and, ironically, I was listening to "If Only Tears Could Bring You Back" from the Pokemon: The First Movie soundtrack when I started reading the story).

Again, terrific work.
Articuno chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
I really liked this... It was soo cute! Keep writing!
Warlordess chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
AW!

That was one of the cutest things ever for PKMN! And you kept Ash in perfect character!

For a first-timer, you do well! Please keep writing and get a chance to look at my work, I specialize in AAMRN!
rainflower chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Actually, that was really good. Maybe just a hint sappy, but your little thing about the difference between 'love' and being 'in love' was very nice. It made the whole thing seem a lot more realistic and not just Misty being all silly and sappy. Though it was short, I wouldn't want it any longer. Sometimes short and sweet says a lot more than a large epic tale. Really great job here; I mean it. Hey, you got me to review, and I only take the time to review things that I believe are worth it. I'd love to read more of your work, so please continue writing; you have a lot of talent.
Blue Flamed Cheetah chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
_ It was an awesome ficcy, there should be a sequel to it...when Misty comes back.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »