Reviews for Spider-man and His Spectacular Friends
FictionWriter453 chapter 19 . 1h
Hey, just out of curiosity, are you trying to make this into a sort of Peter/Multi fic? Not saying I'm against it, I'm just asking.
highlander348 chapter 19 . 8/1
Good chapter! Gwen and Liz need to learn to share Peter. No fighting girls! Lol
Could Mary Jane develop powers of some type and become a masked vigilante to? Please consider it if you like! :)
Cheers!
Please update as soon as possible without rushing the story
Please update as soon as possible without rushing the story.
Do a flash back where Gwen and Liz reconcile with their feelings about Pete and reconcile with each other to cover plot holes.
TheTypingAvocado chapter 18 . 7/19
Alright I just binge read through all of these chapters, and man I have thoughts. So are BOTH Gwen and Liz dating Peter? So is he polyamorous? Really confused there. Also I kinda wished that we saw or read where Liz and Gwen reconcile about their feelings for Peter... and reconcile with each other. I also get CW Flash vibes from this team he has... which isn't a bad thing, cuz it shows that Spidey could be a team player, but I wish that there was some unresolved tensions within the group... And I would like to see personality clashes amongst the team and currently, reading season 4 and I wished we got more Liz & Peter moments.
Also, Liz being apart of the group isn't a bad idea, and I'm glad that she isn't Firestar or a mutant... but I wished she had more of a struggle, adjusting to this new life, and that screws up abit more, and learn from those screw ups, than being automatically being good at taking out bad guys.
However, this was a fun read and you definitely know how to incorporate multiple villains in this story! Look forward to more! - TheTypingAvocado
Keep up the good work. Please update as soon as possible without rushing the story and make longer chapters. Do more Felecia hardy/Black Cat, the Manfredi family, and Pete, Gwen, and Liz in your chapters.
TheTypingAvocado chapter 5 . 7/14
My favorite part of this chapter was the Liz & Peter stuff. Don't know why I like her as a love interest, but I find her as an underrated love interest!
Overall solid chapter, probably my favorite so far! - TheTypingAvocado
Do some more romance. And also cool introduction of Silver Sable, I hope she has a big role.
Your story is amazing
Keep up the good work
And if you can please add daredevil,the punisher and Luke cage
Thanks for the update
Spider man chapter 18 . 7/8
Do more black cat/Felicia hardy scenes.
Very good chapter.
Add silver Sable to the story and add more interactions between Pete, Gwen and Liz. Please update as soon as possible without rushing the story.
Spectacular Webhead 11 chapter 17 . 6/22
So it is Richard and Mary Parker!

Woah, Curt going Lizard again….badass….

Finally Shield comes in….
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »