Reviews for Truths at Pool
Kat Lee formerly Pirate Turner chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
LOL! Very imaginative, and we bet there's probably not another fic like that on the whole Web! Would a fic where Logan happens to be a Pirate, the adopted father of Captain Jack Sparrow, and the lover of Ororo Munroe interest you? If so, check out our fic series, Love on the High Seas, and if you do read it, please be sure to let us know what you think!
ChocoDonut5000 chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Ouch, poor Logan. He was checking out his granddaughter- yea, I got it. This was a concise, interesting read. You said what needed to be said and didn't elaborate. The idea of naming a girl Logan was really unique.
BerserkerRageX-Girl chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
That was so cool! You were right on recommending this fic ta me. Thanks.

/BerserkerrageX-Girl/
Ashley I chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
This was very nicely written. Original idea behind it too. Just one thing, do you have something with "written sounds" ? Like "clunk!" and "..." and that kind of things. It could be just me, I am not a native English speaker, but sometimes, it is a tiny bit annoying. But as I said, probably it's just me. (And thanks for reviewing. I surely will read and review your next story.)
silvergryffin chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
i know it is a short story, and a beautiful one at that, but would you consider doing a bit more on this?
Ice Lynx chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
lol, got it. very nice, specially with the pool thrown in. gave it a realistic feel, I could actually picture them playig and talking, unlike other fics where u gotta make ur own sceen. very good.
Sullen Syren chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
wow, this is really great! i love the idea, it's very intriguing and totally original! a great one-shot, keep it up! p.s thanx for reviewing, new chap. up now!
Katty chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
That was fantastic. Please continue!
Valiowk chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Cool. The ending was rather expected, but the way you ended it was fantastic! :)
Weirdlet chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Wow. That was great! I'd love to see this continued, I'm still cackling.