Reviews for Slayers and Warriors
hahaha-evil chapter 6 . 1/27/2006
i like it
ApocSM chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
SamDeanLove chapter 6 . 10/8/2005
very good! whana reade more about it.. ) so please hurry up!
Siren of the Darknessflame chapter 6 . 6/30/2004
Great fic please update soon.

Read ya later,

Siren of the Darknessflame
cassy-australia chapter 6 . 6/22/2004
Interesting. Little more detail in chapters would be good. Keep going!
Desire the Occupation chapter 6 . 6/14/2004
love the story, update soon!
LWG chapter 6 . 3/26/2004
This is a great stpry so far; I like the plot and the pairing please update soon.
Layce74 chapter 6 . 3/16/2004
Glad to see you working on this again! :)
taligator chapter 6 . 11/10/2003
I really enjoyed this story, very unique. Even though you haven't updated in awhile, I'd love to see more of this story.

Thanks for writing!
Rene Marie chapter 6 . 9/4/2003
oh. PLEASE WRITE MORE SON! Does Biffy (Not a typo) and the rest of the scoobies get to meet Spyder?
Beckii chapter 6 . 8/17/2003
Hey! As you can probably tell, Im checking out all your stories. I cant wait for you to update!
SithelfJen chapter 6 . 7/16/2003
Interesting story so far.

Hope you write more
Appleton Grey chapter 6 . 7/15/2003
this is a great story. you should really update it more. i was almost expecting the second warrior to be Spike. LOL! stay alive and update more! Bye!
Rellik chapter 6 . 6/16/2003
Interesting. I don't realy follow Angel, much, though. None the less, this is good. You write well. But don't be so hasty. Take your time. You seem too eager to get to all the interesting stuff and you're leaving out a lot of character exploration and plot legitimising.

I mean, your parts are so small. They could easily fit into one big part so far. Anywell, good stuff so far. _

Chowder dudey!