Reviews for All For Some
CheEse chapter 37 . 6/28
Goda cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese American cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese CHEESE
Vengeful Astartes chapter 15 . 5/21
Not sure how I feel about this end to the chapter.

I can kind of see what your doing with getting Izuku blooded by killing someone but this seemed kind of more like a killing/murder that was forced on him. Dispite the so called justification of her murdering quirkless people.

He didnt even mean to actually kill her, more like she impaled herself. He was just reacting with little thought and froze when it came time to actually kill her.

Feeling a bit conflicted about ending, i feel like it would have been better to have All For One explained what he needed Izuku to do before hand and then getting Izuku to choose to deliberately proceed with killing someone.

I feel like It would have been better and more impactful to have Izuku knowing choose enter that situation and choose to take a life instead of being dropped in the deep end and told to sink or swim.

Just my thoughts on it but good story regardless.
Miqila chapter 70 . 5/20
There's a serious chapter with lots of injuries... and then there's Hawks taking selfies with paralyzed Endeavor. Got it.
Miqila chapter 69 . 5/1
No way, we got lots of snow on the same day, too! Enough that the traffic was in chaos; I waited for the bus for over 45 minutes in the morning and ended up being late for work for an entire hour! Are we neighbors or something? :D

...Anyway, Kirishima (and Tetsutetsu) really is kind of Stain's natural enemy, isn't he? And Hitoshi got to shine, too!
The last line was the best part of the chapter though.
Miqila chapter 68 . 4/7
Well don't look at me; we got an uninvited snowfall here, too!

"Don't flirt with highschoolers in front of people" err... shouldn't that be just "don't flirt with highschoolers?"
Izuku! There's some work for you here~ or for your alter ego, that works too.

Kirishima vs. Stain? Alright let's go!
Psy-Kick chapter 67 . 3/16
Oh that's interesting :D
I wonder if Tenya heard it and will question Izuku later?
Great chapter!
UzumakiRamen chapter 66 . 3/6
Absolutely loving your story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Heavenly-Cauldron chapter 36 . 2/25
Also feels like tenya will get ingeniums quirk, maybe the back rockets as a third. Be pretty awesome combo. If not sad for ingenium (hopefully maybe he heal him instead)
Heavenly-Cauldron chapter 36 . 2/25
Admittedly anyone close to death, on their death bed, with a terminal illness would likely sell their quirk in a heartbeat to have extra miney for their loved ones, family, or to enjoy the last days of their life fully. Equally he could offer too help pass on quirks for family inheritances for more clean money too buy more quirks.
Psy-Kick chapter 66 . 2/24
Oh let's see how that one turns out :D
Awesome chapter !
GgeorGge chapter 65 . 2/4
Nice one. Whoever all might decides will affect not only the next symbol of peace, but also the story
Psy-Kick chapter 65 . 2/3
I'm really curiouse who All Might chooses :)
Nice Chapter!
Miqila chapter 64 . 1/14
All Might's getting turned in to Voldemort.
Psy-Kick chapter 64 . 1/14
Great chapter!
m.aldhalaan chapter 23 . 1/4
its great to finally see Katsuki suffer the consequences of his horrible actions he deserved it.