Reviews for That Time a Slime was my Father
Love it wish it could go on a little longer but thanks for the great story
FUCKING DUMB-OLD-WHORE, DIE IN A DITCH GETTING BUTT FUCKED BUY OGRES!
Awe shit!
Dammit Leon, how is Harry supposed to remember/know he's a parseltongue?
Hahahahaha man about time someone did some actual form of literal punishment to fraudhart it's usual the same thing he's obliviated or Harry confronts him and gets arrested, or in bad cases he's a pedophile and tries to diddle Harry and boom dead or jail! Rarely anybody does torture!
Awwww snap, shit is about to go down!
In other words can't let others into my plans for "THE GREATER GOOD"!
Ah gabiru, a overpowered comedic relief!
I like this story so far, I laughed my ass off when you slaughtered those pig's & horse in human skin! Plus a bunch of other moments! The only other ones I read was your fate/harry stories!
GEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE GET WRECKED SHIT-HEADS!
DZ2 chapter 26 . 5/22
Personally, I'm not surprised Ron went to the bandwagon and jumped on it. He doesn't have a single Independent thought in his head that someone else didn't put there first
catoparadox chapter 4 . 4/7
Most would say this is to harsh but it’s Diablo a demon they are straight up sadistic in in canon.
Flame chapter 32 . 3/11
Shinsha x Cedric please.
Son of Kronos chapter 16 . 11/17/2023
Dumbledore better run. Rimuru about to do him like he did that king and his village when he attack his foundation.
Son of Kronos chapter 11 . 11/17/2023
You're playing with fire Dumble-ass, don't FUCK with Rimuru. He killed an entire kingdom to save his village. How the fuck do you think he will react to protect his son?!