Reviews for Little Is Much
WHAT chapter 10 . 5/9/2006
WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WON'T BE CONTINUED? CONTINUE NOW OR BE DESTROYED. THAT IS ALL.

ps: i love it by the way. please continue? *puppy eyes*
northern lady chapter 10 . 5/28/2005
...yeah, i can see why you stopped it

i liked it a lot a first, but it started to get confusing with all the people and off track, you can redo it to it's only about misao gettin hurt and found and stuff, but not all those other people...

up till chapter 5 it was really good...

chapter five made me cry...
Rhyannon chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Please Kitten, email me once you see this, at Please its about little is much if your willing _
Haruna Satsu chapter 10 . 5/3/2004
AW!
I love your stories!
I spent at least $700 buying manga books and my mommy won't give me any money to buy anymore reading your stories helps me cut off buying Manga. Plese! Reconsider!
:[
:[
:{
Engel Star 13 chapter 10 . 4/23/2004
Hi there kitten, i really don't have much to say because i'm in school right now, but i would like to give your story a try, and i'de like to keep the story going, my emial address is . Hope to it all works out Bye Bye.
Nasumi chapter 3 . 2/25/2004
For breakfast, Japanese eat tsukimono, takuwan, and normaly a small salad.(Heh, I guess thats all in the same food group.)
Death Scythe X-9 chapter 6 . 1/27/2004
So...many...characters...can't..follow...
Ug. *passes out* The story is good but a tad complicated. I read some of the others too. There're also pretty good.
Death Scythe X-9 chapter 2 . 1/27/2004
yay! I won a ten dollar bet. WOOT!
Good story.
Death Scythe X-9 chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
"flat chested" that's just harsh.
*thinks of his school and the girls in his grade*
I believe the aforementioned statement describes about 7/8 of the girls in my grade. If your wondering, I'm fourteen. Which may be why the girls are "flat chested", but I won't dwell on it.
Really good story. A little sad though. Ten dollars she gets hooked up with Aoshi.
Scribbled Ink chapter 10 . 12/6/2003
GAH! its just stopped? this is suppose to be a chapter! *pouts in a far corner glaring heatedly at the non-chapter*
yamitamashii chapter 10 . 11/28/2003
omg!i positivly loved this story to death! It is pretty confusing at some times tho but i still like it. It's so sad! and i would luv to be able to write it, but probably then their would only be two characters and all the others wouldn't be important. Well if i really can finish the story, please emial me at thankx!
songee chapter 10 . 11/10/2003
*sighs* even if you're not going to continue this story, you deserve full credit for your imagination and writing talents. you created a very complicated well oriented story and i'm sorry you're not going to continue
Makimashi Misao F.D.S.S.L.A chapter 10 . 10/29/2003
PLEASE DON'T STOP! I LOVE ALL YOUR FIC'S BUT I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM!.. I DONT WRITE ENGLISH GOOD BECAUSE I AM VENEZUELAN GIRL AND I HAVE TO PRACTIC MORE THE ENGLIS! ONEGAI! FINISH YOUR FIC'S I LOVE THEN! ONEGAI! EHIT ALL MY LOVE BEATRIZ RODRIGUEZ FROM VENEZUELA1OR.. MAKIMASHI MISAO FUTRURE OF SHINOMORI IF I CATCH HIM! IN ( I AM A WRITER TOO, BUT IN SPANISHI! DONT TOP)

BYE _
Quatre the Kitsune chapter 10 . 10/28/2003
Your not continueing? Aw man. and I was looking forward to another update. But I know how it feels. I've deleted more than half of my stories because I couldn't finish them. I Have an idea! Why wont you make this story a long term update fic? You only update when you have insperation! One of my favorite authors do that. They haven't updated in 5 months! But people are still chearing! Just like I cheer you! GO KITTEN KISSES! GO GO GO! KITTEN KISSES IS GREAT, ALL BOW DOWN! good luck Kitten-sama!
Soujirro chapter 10 . 10/28/2003
Y R U NOT MAKING ANOTHER CHAPTER? U NEED 2 MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER! OR I WOULDN'T HAVE READ THIS STORY! MEANIE!

Just take this story off if ur not gonna finish it then! ERR!