Reviews for Dragging Alec Into It
sally chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I really like thi story but when I went to your site to read the rest the webiste link to whre the fic is has vanished? :( geocities says its gone! D:

please no! I want to read the rest T_T
girlofcandy chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
now im really anoyd :( i cant find it can you link it to me pretty please. shadowgirl87a just wrigt that its the fic
Sorrow Reminisce chapter 2 . 6/29/2003
OOh yay! Nice to see this fic handy, any excuse to read over it again is a good excuse! This was one of THE M/A fics that caused me to fall into M/A lovin' hook, line, sinker.

But Scar, I have to tell you a little story... while on my admin course early last year, I took in this story on file to print out. And to minimise the chance of getting caught printing fan fiction, I broke it into segments. And uh, one large portion of this story ended up sent off to the wrong printer. I have no idea which printer I sent it to, but I do know it was in a different, and fully occupied classroom.

And in case you haven't guessed what portion of this story was sent away... oh I'm sure you can guess. *wink* I'm just glad all of the students were adult. (would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when someone cleared out the printer and got an eyeful of Scarlet style detail. Mwahaa!)

Ah-hem, anyway. Great fic! *grin*
msredux chapter 2 . 6/28/2003
Hey the length doesn't matter as long as you keep them coming
msredux chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
What a great start for a great story!1
Liquid Diamond chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Wow i love this story then again i love max and alec:D I hope you continue it and soon!
Kat chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
hey, I think it was so cool. Better than most openings, I loved the way you just jumped in to the story, instead of taking it slow and boring. I'm dying to know what happens next,

write more soon please!

Kat x
Dominique chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
i love this story already and can't wait to see what is comin next. i'm glad to see that you are re-postin loads of your stories as it gives me an excuse to read them again. cant wait for an update!