Reviews for Assassins in the Wizarding World
MrKristoffer1994 chapter 12 . 6/6
I agree that Poppy is not the ideal choice since she is not a true healer. I would recommand that Harry goes to S:t Mungos or turn to the Goblin Healers at Gringotts Wizarding Bank.
MrKristoffer1994 chapter 12 . 6/6
I really hope Harry can regain his height, strength and health by the horcrux in his scar being removed by healers and/or cursebreakers since it kept feeding on Harry’s magic in order to survive. With the horcrux removed, his magic should/would be able to negate the effects caused by the wounds and malnutrition.
Dhestro chapter 12 . 6/6
im loving you story and i think it should be the goblins of st mungus because he need to follow the steps necessary so that amelia can do what she does best and promfey is a nurse nor a doctor and that way they will also detect the horcrux promfrey has had harry a lot of times in her care and did nothing about that so for me anywere but with her
kinda hoping esdeath adopts harry
MrKristoffer1994 chapter 10 . 5/22
Harry need to get medical treatment as fast as possible for his malnutrition in order to speed-up his recovery and regain his height and strength he would have gotten if he was not abused. I’m so glad Harry finally got his two loves :3
guest chapter 9 . 5/14
Hi author when are you gonna update your KIll YOUR SECOND CHANCE ?
MrKristoffer1994 chapter 8 . 5/6
Ron is a bigot and everyone know that. I always wondered why the hell Harry chose to befriend him when he should have befriended Neville instead since he is way better than Ron and never was a bigot.
MrKristoffer1994 chapter 7 . 4/30
Well Tatsumi and Harry will not have a problem with finding a date. I wonder if Harry will take both Susan and Daphne or just Susan since Daphne may not want to show her housemates she is very close to Harry :3
cyrilalbar06 chapter 1 . 4/26
This was a good book, I liked it a lot.” ... If you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on Novel Star, just submit your story to hardy novelstar. top or joye novelstar. top
Gust chapter 6 . 4/23
Hold on, since when does akame, Leone care about Harry? They care about Tatsumi because they love him
Commander Osborn chapter 1 . 4/22
This is for the comment directly below me. No, Esdeath only loves Tatsumi
DORK chapter 5 . 4/20
no, Esdeath loves Tatsumi. No one else because she said to herself in anime and manga
does esdeath like harry?
Again 100% percent they have magic but it probably died out or was lost to time.
MM chapter 5 . 4/17
keep it coming my friend!
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »