Reviews for To The Store With Ally And Sirius
Anastasia Black x chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Hi, I just wanted to point out a problemo here, it really kinda funni, but is really atually a big part of Sirius ! Hehe, his mother is a pureblood obsessed witch - who has muggle money ? Apart from that, freekin totally awesome story. Good luck and keep writing !

Marsdena
Genisis Stone chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
very funny
trashcan87 chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
hahahaha kool story lol i liked it especially the goldfish song
733n4g3 d1r7b4g chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
he he ally is back!now i dunno wat number this is but i got that goldfish song stuck in me head *hums*
Luna boh22 chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
You know that was pointless but it was funny!

_
Sarah L. Padfoot chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
LoL!
purpleelephantspinkhippos chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
That was funny!

Write more
Smudged chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
lol. i love it. its so aboslutely pointless and i think convinent has lost all meaning for me : lol. i likes
jenn-go-byebye chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
hee hee ha ha ho ho...and all that stuff yeah great story,like the pointless conversations and everything! love the imaginative thing that u can do so well when thinking of a new story!
The Silent Violist chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
LOLOL! Very funny, you should try saying that one sentance that Sirius says:

"Hey, after we go to the conveniently located convenience store that is so conveniently located two and a half blocks from my house and holds convenient type items and is called Eight-Twelve, d'you wanna go to the not-so-convenient non-convenience store called Nine-Thirteen that holds items that aren't really that convenient?"

*points* that one, anywho, you should try saying that 5 times fast. It may only be me but thats difficult.

~K-Chan~