Reviews for Arioch
NightCrawler'sgurl chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
awwwww. Damn that jerk Maggie.
Cider Sky chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
I really like this series you got goin, r u goin to continue? Hope ya do! Loved it keep Writin more ;)
Fiction chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
Aww...this is worse than waiting for Christmas morning! Please continue this! (P.S. You saw SR-71? God, I hate you! They were playing a free show in my town (Providence, R.I.) but because of a Cross-Country meet I couldn't make it. ::wails:: This makes me almost feel like I saw them too. Are we ever going to find out what Mitch's powers are too? That's be funny...
Gecko chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
Hey man, I feel his pain. I can never think of half the cool stuff you guys write about him and his inner turmoil. You guys make it seem alive. Keep on a-goin'!
AngelfireDragon chapter 1 . 12/13/2000
Hmmm. poor Toad, always so lost. Hope he finds his place in thhe world.
More Please.
AngelfireDragon chapter 1 . 12/13/2000
I think the character building do far is excellent. I hop this continues and reaches it's full potential. Well, off to read the third.
AngelfireDragon chapter 1 . 12/13/2000
Mmmmm. Excellent. I think that you should continue with this storyline for a bit at least.
Gecko chapter 1 . 12/13/2000
PHEW! It took me three days to read this part! It was cool and everything, but what's gonna happen next? I hope it's something happy! Just one problem tho; the booze thing. They're not gonna do that all of the time and make it seem like a good thing are they? I hope not. Other than that, this was really good.
Maggie chapter 1 . 12/13/2000
This is a really great series, and the use of the demon name appealed to me. Arioch's a great character, although she does seem a little too perfect. I'd be interested to know more about her mutation, her flaws, and her past. She is very cool, and I can't wait to read more.
ninamonkey chapter 1 . 12/12/2000
Cool-very cool. We need more fics like this. Hey, why *not* the baddies for a change? Keep 'em bad, I say!
Mara chapter 1 . 12/12/2000
Kick ass.
Fiction chapter 1 . 12/12/2000
That was great! I hope there is more soon!
Ocean chapter 1 . 12/12/2000
What excellent and belivable 'courtship' between Toad and Quinn, I really want to know more about her past, I dunno why...but did I miss their 'action' where Toad gets hurt by Rogue? Hmmm...I was awaiting for some action...:D This one is fine too.:) Keep on writing, I'll keep on reading!
Ocean chapter 1 . 12/12/2000
This is getting more and more interesting! I want to see her in action:) Thanks for writing it!
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »