Reviews for See Ginny Date
Flowers of Artemis chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I liked it. I've always wondered how Ginny felt. BTW: I think she's less harsh , like less crude thought. thats what i think. pretty much, i like the story. GOOD JOB :)
homeric chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
That was sweet - it was nice to read a fic from Ginny's point of view for a change. Keep going :)
Horse girl3 chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
It's cute! Defintely write more!
Lilybet Edyvean chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
-sobs- I am SO sad that there is ONLY one chapter of your story. It is absolutely brill, and I cannot see how there is not more of it...

Please please please update soon!

I love love love your story, it is soo good.

ProdigyGirl chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
Sorry there but it's true, where is the rest of this brilliant story?
I really like where this story is going so please update soon!
If I can help you get it out any sooner, you can e-mail me at .
Please update soon!
Pink Inspiration chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
Oh, I loved this. 'Twas great. Very funny, and very Ginny-like. Make chapters longer, and update soon!

P.s. I WILL eventually get around to writing the second chappy of Love Potion Number Nine. It hasn't been updated for almost 3 months. How sad is that? And it's all my fault. *Mutters to herself*
Mary-you know who this is chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
haha, i'm talking to you as i review this. so FUNNY! continue, or i will hurt you...and you KNOW i will.
MasterYak chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
seeing as i've *read* 'see jane date' i actually like this. and you've fit your sarcasm right into ginny. tehee.

*squee!* must post chapt 2. or i will come to your house and crucify you. and i know where you live too. :)
DreamReal chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
ooh awesome! I absolutely LOVED see jane date, and this story is definitely doing the book justice. continue!