Reviews for Suscipio
Jen.O.Cide chapter 22 . 7/25/2003
OMG! You have to continue! Please, I beg you!

*gets down on knees and kisses your shoes*

OHH great Guru of writing! May Durga bless me, and have you conintue writing!

LOL

anywayz. . .

~Love Peace and Chicken Grease~

~Queen of the Evil EVil Butt Bunnies~

andrea chapter 22 . 7/21/2003
this was the greatest ff ive ever read! im so sad to see its over. PLEASE, PLEASE write a continuance! PLEASE!
Pacifica chapter 22 . 7/21/2003
What can I say? It was the best Snape fic I've read thus far, and I've been reading them since the first book came out. It's so rare to find a story that's well developed, original, and well written, in addition to being substantial and complete. Many thanks to you for what you've written - It shall remain a favorite of mine for a long time to come. I aspire to write like you.
HP chapter 21 . 7/13/2003
Hey

I really enjoyed your story, it was excellent, keep writing, I want to know the end!
Jen.O.Cide chapter 21 . 7/11/2003
OMG! ! ! ! This is the most awesomest (is that a word?) fic. I have EVER read about Severus Snape! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Please I can't wait much longer for the final chapter, I have to know what happens next!

~Queen of the Evil Evil Butt Bunnies~

Scurvy Cur chapter 21 . 7/11/2003
This was so great. The description and diologue are excellent. It's obvious, just over the course of this story how much you've improved and how well you've really developed your characters. I cannot wait to see what happens.

Peace.
Jen.O.Cide chapter 17 . 7/10/2003
OMG! THIS IS AWESOME! I'll have to finish this later! (It's 11:32pm)

~Queen of the Evil Evil Butt Bunnies~

~Jennifer~

P.S. I am telling every one to go see PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN. I saw it because I wanted to see Orlando Bloom (Will Turner) but when I saw it (on Wednesday the 9th, the first day it was released and also today, I was amazed!) Johnny Dep is hilarious, and the plot is thrilling! please go and see this movie (if you haven't already).

P.s.s. ORLANDO BLOOM RULES BABY!

Toodles!
Hermonthis chapter 21 . 7/10/2003
Whoa! Almost got me there with our most recent chapter...

I was odd to first see Snape show emotion, other than intimidation, hate..etc, but how you brought his change about was realistic, and heartening.

Long live Halo!
Hermonthis chapter 19 . 7/10/2003
I know I haven't reviewed every chapter, but I want you to know that it's written well, you don't have to worry about living to the reader's expectations.

And I still adore Halo!
Hermonthis chapter 6 . 7/10/2003
...my God! That chapter was brilliant!...

Very creative on the siren folklore, and Oliver's unwavering dedication to his friend.

I adore Halo!
VBC chapter 20 . 7/10/2003
omgoodness! it's been a while since i reviewed, but ur doin like really well! the end? an end is coming? like thats not fair! oh well, i'll live on...somehow!

*~*Volley Ball Chika*~*
Scurvy Cur chapter 20 . 7/8/2003
I need more! I must know how it ends! Keep up the great work.
sparkle-2oo3 chapter 4 . 6/30/2003
I really like your story so far, great job!
Legilimens chapter 20 . 6/30/2003
Yay! I Love it! Please keep it up. I must know what happens.
Mouse14 chapter 19 . 6/24/2003
I love it! The tension is running high! Can't wait for more.

Peace