Reviews for Suscipio
andrea painter chapter 19 . 6/23/2003
OH MY GOD! YOU ARE SO GREAT! THIS STORY IS LIKE CRACK!I'VE GOT TO READ MORE!Did you know how great you are? maybe you should be a writer, you know? and make like a potter series but with halo and snape and oliver as the main characters. you could make a killing! well at least i think so. well i'll just shutup now. looking forward to your next chapter! *andrea*
Mouse14 chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
I don't mean to rush the muses or anything - I know how they can be terribly slow at times - but I'm dying! Hurry and post. I need a fix. Peace.

~Mouse
Thranx chapter 6 . 6/18/2003
well, that was interesting

i've read so many fanfics where snape has children but i was still surprised by this one - i hadn't even suspected
Camudekyu chapter 2 . 6/17/2003
I like your style! I've enjoyed your story very much. What I find uncanny is the fact that your character Halo is very much like an original character I created named Delphie. They're both dark and sarcastic, and their stories both deal with Snape. It's wonderful to read soemthing writen by a fellow cynic! I would be very happy to read a review from you sometime! Keep writing! You've got good stuff!
Pendragon chapter 18 . 6/17/2003
ek...are we sure she's a mere bloody deatheater's daughter? Seriuosly though, I love your story, it's really, really great! Yay! Write more! And more! And then some more...please? *jumps up and down in glee*
VBC chapter 3 . 6/17/2003
thats pretty good! keep up the god work!

*~*Volley Ball Chika*~*

author of "Wild Magic from America" and "The Heirs Unite"
Mouse14 chapter 6 . 6/16/2003
This is superb writing. I love it. and the twist at the end of this chapter? I never saw it coming. You're a master of irony and your writing style is impeccable. I love it. And I hate the fact that I can't finish reading it right now because of my stupid class. Gr. I shall be back to read the rest and if it's half as good as what I've read so far I will hardly be able to believe it. Awesome job. Kudos. Peace.
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3