Reviews for Operation: FARRAH
wowness chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
the story is pretty good nice twist to the origonal. u should watch operation: zero it explains some vital info on the delightfuls the names are David (tall guy) Bruce (short blonde) Ashlee (pink bow) Ogie (braids) and Lenny (guy with the helmet) . other than those details and the fact they are not actually related its pretty good.
Invader Bel chapter 13 . 3/31/2011
Maggie chapter 13 . 3/10/2011
eternal mist chapter 13 . 6/8/2010
yay! happy ending!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 13 . 3/23/2010
Aw! So happy everybody's happy now! Great job! This was a great story! Very well written, and while very sad, great ending (despite the fact that Father's creepy as heck... XD)! Great idea for a story, by the way! I always like these scenarios! Awesome!

Rock on! Abby and cute! So cool that they were friends! The abuse and sad! Goodness, and Farrah was so nice! *U*

Brilliant job! *U* *U*
Taeniaea chapter 13 . 2/9/2010
cool story
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 13 . 9/8/2006
I get the pun: G...Hahah!

Go figure. Up until a certain movie premiered, I always thought this story would make the best finale to the entire C:KND shebang regardless of whatever episode aired. No wonder it's still on my other Favorites list (you know, the one for stories). Tom Warburton sure showed us, huh? Sgamer82, for the umpteenth time, good job. And forget the song I posted in one of my previous reviews.
booklover13920 chapter 13 . 9/4/2006
Damn, that was a fucking great story! I've never read a KND fanfic like this before! I totally see were you got your ideas from, from the few times you've seen Father lose his cool when frustrated with the Delightfuls! Wonderful Story! Please do a sequel!
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 13 . 11/1/2005

Good evening.

Great story once again. Though it would be terribly ironic if Mr. Warburton decided to include a mother completely unlike Farrah! I hope to see more fanfics from you soon.

Until next time, remember:

J.A.M. (a.k.a. Numbuh i: "Just because I'm imaginary doesn't mean I don't exist")

Good evening.

Ravenstar-of-ShadowClan chapter 13 . 9/3/2005
ABCDEF! the names are the letters in the alfbet!
Ranma Higurashi chapter 13 . 2/13/2005
sponge kid a.k.a 33 chapter 13 . 12/21/2004
o this is awsome write some more
Planet Mads chapter 13 . 4/2/2004
I loved your story! It was brilliant, I think it's the best Five based fics I've found. You do have a sequel planned, right? Becuase the whole Father planning to get Numbuh Five back seemed to suggest that. And even if you don't have one planned I think you should write a sequel anyway, we need more stories like yours around.
amberluvron chapter 12 . 3/6/2004
Your fic has been chosen to appear on my website: .
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »