Reviews for Kiss My Hand At My Command
Chibi chapter 13 . 4/8/2007
. Oh Poo! It ended! I can't wait to see the sequal! 3 It's gonna be awesome! Oh, I hope you write it! Your an amazing writer, with amazing ideas! 3 Keep it up!
xXShirokiryuuXx chapter 6 . 10/2/2006
XD I was reading the lemon while eating oreos... and then I was trying to lick the frosting off my fingers. I realized how coincidential this was with your story and started whapping my head on the desk. I love lemons
anonymous chapter 13 . 4/18/2006
what the hell? It's OVER? noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway!
anonymous chapter 11 . 4/18/2006
BURN IN HELL BAKURA!
anonymous chapter 7 . 4/18/2006
Jou should have thought or said, "Stop the world, I wanna get off." That's the best quote ever.
anonymous chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
*twitch twitch* Goddamn you Malik ]:{
Ultra Rodimus chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Since you're either not getting or simply ignoring my emails, this seemed to be the only way to reach you. Please tell me you took down the Legends series for rewriting, not to abandon it completely. I really love those fics, and I've been very eagerly awaiting chapter 9 of Birth of the Magnabots. Will it be showing up on your website soon? What does Roddy do to Mirage? Will the first 2 parts of the Legends series ever be written? Please tell me, I'm begging you!
Kuroi Enkou chapter 13 . 8/30/2005
Sugoi!Spectacular! Yes, I know I am late... oh so late. *looks at update date*. But I do have an excuse... See, it took me a while to find this fanfic. I click on random ones with Seto in them so I jump over a few. -_-;

But you Hafta make that sequal. I've looked but you still haven't made Lick My Boot At My Order. (! I NEED THAT SEQUAL TO LIVE! YOU ARE KILLING ME *goes in2 coma from w8ing*!) Oh and if u don't make that sequel, u'll have a mob in front of ur house *laughs maniacly and rubs hands 2gether* saying give us our sequel!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
How goes the sequel? Is it as hot where you are as it is here? Think you could send me ch.8 of Birth of the Magnabots? Please?
Intoxicated Biscuit chapter 5 . 7/3/2005
My god, this story's so awesomely perverted. Jou, you wicked, horny bastard. _
Shady Katsuya chapter 13 . 6/8/2005
Wow! That was the so good! Yes, I know I am late... very late. *looks at update date*. But I do have an excuse... See, it took me a while to find this fanfic. I click on random ones with Jonouchi in them so I jump over a few. -_-;

But you MUST make that sequal. I've just browsed but you still haven't made Lick My Boot At My Order. (! I NEED THAT SEQUAL TO LIVE! YOU ARE KILLING ME!

Go For The Sequal! You Are Such An Awsome Writer!
Katsuya-Kun chapter 13 . 3/26/2005
That was awsome! I NEED A SEQUAL! SEQUAL, NOW! _. That was a great fic. I need you to make that sequal. Please? *pouts*
fanficfan101 chapter 13 . 3/12/2005
hahahahahahahahahahahaha... this was hilarious hahahahahahaha!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 13 . 2/21/2005
I think you started to bounce back, but got stuck in flypaper or something. Anyway, this fic was a tad odd, but it was nice to see Mr.-High-and-Mighty Seto Kaiba brought down a few pegs. If there is a sequel in the works, please post it. You ended this one with a challenge, and we all must know if the challenge is accepted or not. So please consider starting a sequel. And a few other updates.