Reviews for Superior Spider Shinobi
DarkDurim chapter 6 . 4/6
tbh ive seen the start of superior spiderman and the avengers are not good friends, like at all. they dont notice that a supposedly close friend is totally evil and is lying to their faces, not even the super spy herself notices anything and she should be able to read a troubled adult and see that the elderly Dc ock is acting panicky for someone who seemed ready to die before peter shows up. not even bringing up Cpt A constantly antagonizing him and eventually leading to peter dying in the ultimate spiderman.
the avengers and spidey almost never really got along so i hope you dont give them more credit than they deserve, they usually are kinda assholes to spidey in a lot of comics for no reason
Fan1one chapter 6 . 4/6
The bad luck moment that Felicia cause was too funny to read. Part of me could thought that Naruto amazing good luck and Felicia terrible bad luck could counter/negate themselves.

I must say that the Avengers group watching the new Spiderman was to be expected, AIM is a 50-50 expected with how they are always trying to get something to sell in their search for evolving humanity thru science and technology, Hydra was a suprise but with how you mention Otto obtaining a membership it to be see some higher ups to keep sight on the New Spiderman.

For a new story arc intro (Avengers, AIM, Hydra) it has me waiting for what you bring in the new chapter. Naruto saving villians and turn them into heroes that has my full support and a 100,000,000,000,000 thumbs up.
LoamyCoffee chapter 6 . 4/5
Hmm, I thought that was always true when you place an OC or another series' character into the universe. Like alternate timelines or branch earths. I actually forgot about that power. Hmm, investigations from friends and foes.
Quite the list of girls and the 50/50 list did have some girls that I had to look up.
bturner3898 chapter 6 . 4/5
Add storm
keyblade master cole chapter 6 . 4/5
Nice chap like how you did felicas bad luck powers on naruto for fun looking forward to the next chapter
A10riddick chapter 6 . 4/5
Great story so far! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Menatron the Angel of Ideas chapter 6 . 4/5
Okay,good. Still don't see Silk in there. Hope to see her.
hawkeyestratos1996 chapter 6 . 4/5
so is peter permanently dead in this one?
Dasgun chapter 6 . 4/5
barut12717 chapter 5 . 3/30
ı like this just continue like this
keyblade master cole chapter 5 . 3/30
I'm looking forward to the next chapter will it involve the screwball prank or massacre or something else?
LoamyCoffee chapter 5 . 3/30
Excellent and I like that the Sinister Six have chosen to be something other than villains.
Fan1one chapter 5 . 3/30
It clearly shows how talking can be more usefull, than just view villains as pure evil not worthy of redemption. Especially if you have evidence of someone backstabbing other. You are a tease of the greatest caliber. Expecting what you create in lemon in coming chapters

More power to Naruto talk no justu. More chapters more updates.
Alex-Flyppy chapter 1 . 3/27
My friend, it's been a while since I left you a comment, but this new Fic caught my attention, I thought you had an alternative version of this story before.

Hmm, about the Naruto Harem, I hope you can include some of the Women that I am going to mention to you.

- Mary Jane Watson (There are versions of her as a Spider-Woman)
- Felicia Hardy (Black Cat)
- Michelle González (Who do I see what do you plan to include)
- Gwen Stacy (Spider-Gwen)
- Cindy Moon (Silk)
- Jessica Drew (Spider-Woman 1)
- Julia Carpenter (Spider-Woman 2)
- Silver Sablinova (Silver Sable)
- Yuriko Watanabe (Wraith)

And there are others in case you are interested.

- Jessica Jones.
- Carol Danvers (Captain Marvel or as Miss Marvel)
- Natasha Romanoff (Black Widow)
- Susan Storm (Invisible Woman)
- Kitty Pride (ShadowCat)
- Emma Frost (White Queen)
- Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch)
Zoom99 chapter 2 . 3/27
Why did he change features? Can’t their be one Spider-Man/Naruto fic that has Naruto just in peters body? Where he doesn’t have those dumbass out of place whiskers?
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »