Reviews for Superior Spider Shinobi
LoamyCoffee chapter 4 . 3/26
Mmm, this is going swimmingly. Ooh new Spidey throwing flirts out and kicking butt. Louise Lincoln does sound interesting if people voted for her. But it's cool if she isn't, Naruto flirting with female villains could be interesting.
Black Arachnid chapter 4 . 3/26
Will naruto be able to bring Peter back
Sage of the Azure Phoenix chapter 4 . 3/26
Enjoyable.

Beetle's got a crush, so it looks to be interesting how she interacts with Naruto.
Fan1one chapter 4 . 3/26
Nice update. The new Beetle ice heart start to unfrozen by our spider themed superhero. The fight was good, think that maybe one could have been captured and lower the sinister numbers and danger threat.
keyblade master cole chapter 4 . 3/26
This is getting interesting with the team up and looking forward to spider verse.
kamikage86 chapter 4 . 3/26
Good chapter, look forward to more.
Fanreader chapter 3 . 3/25
Naruto should have decided maybe to retire slowly out the window he enter the room and maybe having a emergency wardrobe near the window or in the top floor of the department near the departament stairs.

This chapter shows that even if some one has great luck in card games, women, lottery in life that luck can go from on/off at any moments and end in funny moments
Fanreader chapter 2 . 3/25
I like how Naruto is taking his new life. With how he decides to be live his new life with no regrets and at full throttle. The spider sense fail around females spectacular and it will make Naruto learn to not let his guard down around his female Friends.
Fanreader chapter 1 . 3/25
Wow for a new story but what a story the plotline, something new and unexpected. More chapters more updates
Fan1one chapter 3 . 3/25
I must say that Naruto/Peter luck was fluctuating when he fall on Michele. The revelation of the identities of Naruto and Felicia something mindblowing not expected, the expectation on how Felicia will react to this revelationa and Naruto is something that has me waiting for the next update.
Fan1one chapter 2 . 3/25
Naruto/Peter lying could/should come to bite him in the ass at a later time. Using Otto money is a great karmic retribution point of how villains do bad and it comes back to them 'n' multiplied times.

The cat mouse game was amazing. Waiting for next update
HyperA2019 chapter 3 . 3/25
I am looking foward to Chapter 4.
Perseus12 chapter 3 . 3/24
Wowsers! *Thumbs UP!*
LoamyCoffee chapter 3 . 3/24
Hmm, sounds like you've got the mojo flowing for this one. I didn't expect both to find out his role as Spiderman but I think this will help in the long run. Plus understandably, Michele doesn't want couch potato Spiderman.
I'm glad Felicia's reaction is better than the one she had with Peter. Her initial just wanting Spidey hurt to see and I know that hurt Peter deeply, knowing someone he loved only wanted one part of himself. With Superheroes and Villains, it's all or nothing. Got to want the whole package. Oof, just reminded myself about the weirdness of Earth 1610 Betty Ross/Ultimate She-Hulk. Thirsy woman she was, wanted the Hulk's power something fierce to the point of wanting to screw Bruce in a courtroom.
kamikage86 chapter 3 . 3/24
This is fun to read, you do such an awesome job.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »