Reviews for Superior Spider Shinobi
keyblade master cole chapter 3 . 3/24
Well things are looking interesting here and will certain arcs have different outcomes.
Kenrio chapter 3 . 3/24
I really want to see his reaction to James talking bullshit about Spiderman, but knowing naruto he will probably prank him every time this happen. Another thing I'm curious about is if only spider Gwen wil be her or other spiders girls like:
-Jessica drew aka spider woman
-Julia carpenter aka spider woman 2
- Mattie Franklin aka spider woman 3
-Black widow, Spider-Woman of Earth-1610. She isn't a real girl but a female clone of Peter Parker - Spider-Man.
-Anya corazon aka spider girl
-Madame web, psychic friend of Spider-Man.
-Kitty pryde, Ultimate Spider-Girl from earth- 1610
-Felicity hardy aka scarlet spider 2.( she is felicia daughter with flash in earth 982 in here you can make her the younger sister of felicia in you fanfic)
Ashley barton, Granddaughter of Spider-Man in the Old Man Logan Universe. Goes by Spider-Girl now.(you can make her a distant relative of Peter park)
-May Reilly aka lady spider
-Silk aka Cindy moon
- SP/dr aka Peni Parker
-Spiderling aka Anna May Parker( you can make another distant cousin)
- Betty brant , she is spider girl in another reality
-Mary Jane( she is spider woman in many realities)

You can have then and create the spider warriors with only girls spiders.
DangerousZombie-Genm chapter 3 . 3/24
would u be continuing the Jyouhger/Naruto Crossover I love all ur stories and including the Naruto batman beyond one
Menatron the Angel of Ideas chapter 3 . 3/24
Awesome as always.
LoamyCoffee chapter 2 . 3/23
Hmm, I think I remember her. She and Peter had a drunken one night stand making for awkward roomies until she moved to Chicago. But this is interesting, Naruto's soul being in the body altered it's looks. Hmm, does that mean that Pete will get a clone body like Otto did? Excellent chase, though does Felicia know it's a different Spider?
Kenrio chapter 2 . 3/23
well this is a little confusing. how he know the girls like him or Peter? after she is kissing him simple because she love peter Parker and my Naruto. if you think about it is pretty fucked up you will never really knew if the girls are really loving him or peter
omar.cornelius.9 chapter 2 . 3/23
Will he bond with venom
Menatron the Angel of Ideas chapter 2 . 3/23
Awesome as usual. Can't wait for more. Hope Silk and MJ're on the harem list. They're on most others I see.
keyblade master cole chapter 2 . 3/23
Looks great love the interaction with naruto and felicia
kamikage86 chapter 2 . 3/23
I like this, please keep it going, I want to read more.
blazes207 chapter 2 . 3/23
where is Kurama did he died ?
LoamyCoffee chapter 1 . 3/22
Ooh~ This is going to be rather interesting and it'll cleanse my palate. Spiderman comics lately have felt like they're trying to push me away, moreso with the idiocy of his new suit and him acting like a streamer, receiving donations in exchange for the viewers dictating his jokes and how he takes the bad guy down.
Fafnir the golden monarch chapter 1 . 3/22
This is a new spin on spidey naruto. I did hate watching or reading Peter die but all good things come to a end. I am curious how this is going to end up with him being a shinobi first. Does naruto still have Chakra?
Fan1one chapter 1 . 3/22
For a new story, this story starts with a great tragic and melancolic moment but brings at the end the potencial of hope and desire to to a new start.

And that for every expanding shadow there is one spark of light that ignates the fight against the endless void that tries to consume all that it can touch, with that one light connecting to other candles that seems to lose their brightness but together can shine more strong than standing alone. More chapters, more updates.
Maximum Rhapsody chapter 1 . 3/22
In Naruto's harem would you add Silk, Scarlet Witch, Kitty Pryde, Spiderwomen, Captain Marvel, X-23, Julia Carpenter, etc?
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »