Reviews for Guard Tamer: Associates of Anarchy
ShadowLDrago chapter 17 . 2/19/2013
Got the point, oh god that is a horrendous pun! I LIKE IT! AHAHAHAHA!
ShadowLDrago chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
Going in indeed. Man whoever thought that the main antagonist of Digimon world 3 I think would be a protagonist now and that in his universe Blight mutated and Akira didn't manage to avoid it being spread on Earth.
ShadowLDrago chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
Man, Esmerlada is kinda mean... Poor Rika and Takato.
ShadowLDrago chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
Huh, normally HiAndromon's Copy Paste allows him to copy attacks onto himself, oh well. If Destromon had faced MegaGargomon and CHerubimon I don't think he would have lasted nearly as long.
ArcticPhoenix91 chapter 17 . 7/26/2008
You're the coolest Anime/Games crossover, EVER. I mean this.

Good plot, excellent grammar, nice vocab, nothing more to ask. Nice going buddy.
the bird of the chapel chapter 17 . 10/14/2004
GREAT STORY!

Even your grammar was good
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 17 . 9/16/2004
An awesome way to end this story. The action and characterization was on target! Keep up the good work on your future stories. Rukato forever!
Digi fan chapter 16 . 8/15/2004
I hope this plan works. Can't wait for the next chapter.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 16 . 8/12/2004
Shocking and awesome chapter! Galacticmon may be more for them to handle, but as long as they work together, the Tamers can handle anything! Keep up the good work! Rukato forever!
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 15 . 7/25/2004
Awesome chapter! Rika giving Takato a good luck kiss that worked in their favor. Plus, they crushed the AoA, with the exception of Magami and his followers. Keep up the good work on this and your future stories. Rukato forever!
Moon Knight Apprentice chapter 2 . 6/17/2004
I really like what I've read so far.
bloodykitsune chapter 14 . 6/16/2004
Nasty! Mean little buggers aren't they? AoA is not going to be in power for long though! Takato would not let anyone get away with that! Sic em Megidramon!
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 14 . 6/16/2004
BlackTerriermon: Takato's in trouble for not doing anything! (blinks) Weird.

(lol) Very interesting chapter, with Rika getting close to Takato and Jeri finding out about it, plus with the fact that trouble could be in the horizon. Keep up the good work on this! Rukato forever!

BlackTerriermon: Don't forget to momentai! "Never had to deal with a jealous girl before..." (lol)
Scarred Dragonia chapter 14 . 6/16/2004
The Dum Dum factory? Ironic... my sister called one of her stuffed toys Dum Dum...

Nice chapter, I love the way you write. It really creates a clear mental image in my mind. Update soon or face my wrath
Ninetalesuk chapter 13 . 6/7/2004
So, sort of 'love is in the air' as happened between Takato and Rika. *Laughs*

Anyway, keep it up! Its going excellent as always!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »