Reviews for On the Banks of the Brandywine
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 27 . 11/11/2014
Listening to Say Something at the end of this is like listening to a heart-touching ending credits song! I was talking to myself throughout the whole story, but because I'm home sick and my family is with, I had to stay in my room the whole time and manage NOT yelling, screaming, weeping, or laughing TOO hard. This was quite an adventurous read, of I must say so myself. I have read the Bramblethorn series but never quite thought on reading your other stories, thinking that they could never get close to it, but (in my own personal opinion) this beats it! Bit that the Bramblethorn stories are not worthy of my time. As I said, I only didn't read this partly because I found it impossible for your other stories to beat it, thinking of it as your biggest accomplishment. But Wow! was I wrong! I reread the first 3 Bramblethorn stories today and saw this and was like "Eh, why not?"
Why not, indeed!
backtotheshire chapter 27 . 4/22/2014
That was so great. I had fun reading and I hope you enjoyed writing it too!
backtotheshire chapter 26 . 4/22/2014
I would have thought that Frodo would have tried to stop Sara from beating them. Y'know, it's just in his nature to be forgiving, and after he was lashed in Bree, he would know how painful it is, even if the instrument was different. Just a suggestion, but it was satisfying seeing R&B punished publicly :)
backtotheshire chapter 23 . 4/22/2014
How old is Merry in this fic? Because in the book I think he's about fourteen years younger than Frodo, so that would mean he's seven :) Or is this AU?
backtotheshire chapter 21 . 4/22/2014
Too tall XD I guess Frodo does have the Baggins sense of humour in him then!
Amidst Hobbits chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Good for Frodo, living up to his fears with Merry's help. Poor little, tortured Frodo.
Irisallana chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
wait... if this is movie-verse and Frodo is 17 years younger than he was in the book, shouldn't Merry be 3 years older than Frodo?
Girlie G chapter 26 . 7/9/2006
Girlie G chapter 27 . 7/9/2006
A-FREAKING-MAZING! i loved this story! the original characters were well developed((which you don't see a lot of nowadays)) and the grammar was almost perfect! wow someone who proof-reads! lol. Great job!
Merewen Celebrindal chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
Wow! love these new chapters you posted! Keep up the brilliant work. I have completely fell in love with your character Aiden. He's like the perfect man. *stares dreamily* lol, anyways, great story. LOVE it!
BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 27 . 9/25/2004
OMG! i saved this story to my hard-drive and stayed up all night reading it!*yawn* but it was SOO worth it!

I *LOVED* it!I cant wait to read more of your im half way thru Baggins of Hobbiton.

email me if you wish.

lots of love*hugs*,

Simbelmyne05 chapter 27 . 6/14/2004
Hey! I'm about to keel over in my chair from exhaustion...but i just wanted to say GREAT STORY! I LOVED IT! I SAT HERE FOR LIKE 6 FRICKING HOURS READING IT! VERY MUCH WORTH IT MIGHT ADD! (i am a very slow tend to drift away into other thoughts when i read :D ) anywho...thats great...about the sequel..really? i have never seen that theme before...but i probobly wouldn't...i live mostly in the Merry section...i am the kinda person that focuses on main characters...but really loves the ones like pip and merry...i always wondered what they were i am going to go pass out on my bed now. i got a drivers test tomorrow and sleeping behind the wheel prob. wouldnt do me too good eh. lol..

sorry for the pointless review...loves the story. bottom line. lol. oh yeah, and by the way..i am in love with your well developed!

Simbelmyne05 chapter 4 . 6/13/2004
Hey there! okay...i know i'm so behind in reading this..i don't usually go to this section in fanfics. but i am SO happy i did! I love you're story so much and i'm only on chapter 4! You are an excellent writer! write more stories! I love all you're characters, they are so awesome! I love the personality of Merry btw! Can i make him my best friend? Bargo and Reg are evil...they can kiss my littly hobbit (other word for donkey) lol..gotta keep reading! ttyl

Lil' Signing Angel chapter 26 . 6/7/2004
That was a great Fic! I hope there's more! I almost cried everytime something happend to poor Frodo. You have an amazing talent for writing! Keep it up!

P.S. all hail Hobbits!

:~: Aoura Maiden :~:
Angel Baby chapter 27 . 1/7/2004
Well, it's one o'clock in the morning, but I finished it. *God* that's a good story! I loved every moment of it. Injured!Frodo is the bomb. ;; So is kickbutt!Bilbo, heh. Great job! Now I'm off to read more of your work, nine a.m. appointments be hanged. See what you've done to me? Spiffing job, pure joy to read, even at the angsty parts. (Especially at the angsty parts! Tormenting little Frodo is just...such fun, isn't it?) I away! Great job!