Reviews for Far From Grace
C-T-CT chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Did you abandon this fic? I hope not because it looks like its been 4 years since you updated and I'm very tempted to read it, but since its not would be like reading a great novel with final chapters ripped out. LOL
BubblyShell22 chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
Well, at least Mikey got home okay. It's a wonder he didn't die before he got there. I just really like the way this plays out and how tense you have this. Great job.

BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
Wow. That was intense. I can see Mikey feeling this way about people and about that couple. It's too bad he got it all wrong. That was horrible what that woman did to him though. Just goes to show you that people aren't always what they seem. Great job on this chapter.

BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
Wow. So Oyuki meets a guy from her past and does what she did with him before. Not good. This guy certainly doesn't sound like a winner to me. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Hey, I remember reading this on Stealthy and decided to review it here, too. I really like the start of this and how Mike's emotions get the best of him because of murdering a cop. He had to be a plainclothes doing a sting. At least, that's what it sounds like to me. Awesome job on this so far. I'm off to read more.

Clove15 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Mikey should know that he had every right to do that I mean the guy kill him if he didn't.
LilNinjaWolf chapter 45 . 7/4/2010
I can't believe Leo's dying. I thought he was fully dead at first and almost cried. He's holding on, but with damage like that... I don't see a way for him to recover. Also, if they were to put Leo's heart in Mikey, it could tear Mikey apart. He would blame himself so much. But then he wouldn't die. He's been through so much in this story, but I just hate to see Leo dead. :( I know it's been a long time, but I hope you can update this sometime. I want to know what happens next, but also afraid to at the same time. There's so much emotion in it.
Tara chapter 45 . 7/30/2008
awsome awsome awsome supper awsome cant wait to see more u rock at writingf
Danaa chapter 45 . 7/24/2008
When's the next update?
Tauni chapter 45 . 6/19/2008
Your writing is amazing. I am so freaking tired of crying (Laughs and wipes eyes) but this story... its way too awesome. I love long fic's and so when I saw how long this one was I jumped right on it. I had no idea I would go through a rollercoster ride and back. I cant wait for your next update. I can hardly put to words the things I am feeling, but I agree with Raph. Leo would want to die with a purpous but Mikey... he will probably never forgive himself. I cant help thinking how I would fell if I had been hurt (say I was driving blahblahblah) and then to only learn that my family member, whoever it was, had died in the crash and I was alive because their body part was in me. I would never be able to look into a mirror again, for I think that the whole time my only thoughts would be "What right do I have to live while s/he did not?"

I love the story. I cant believe your killin Leo (Curses you) I tend to lean away from death fics, as I fear death more then anything else, I dont want to read about family dying for it makes me think too much about my own. But I cant stop reading this, the story you have weaved has entangled me inside and I have no hope of finding an escape.
a-big-apple chapter 45 . 2/26/2008
Once again, I'm floored by this story. It's so satisfying to read something in the Archieverse, and you've written Don and Raph's characters so perfectly! I'm looking forward to the next installment.
authoroftherose chapter 45 . 2/25/2008
Wow what a wonderful story! i am amazed truly it has been a while sence i've read a really good TMNT fic. Please continue soon, i hope a meraculus recovery is in the future for both our brothers. I love leo* weps uncontroibly* I'm over it now, sorry. i totally undestand if he doesn't survive I just hope
Coffee and Twinkies chapter 45 . 2/24/2008
*sniff* I wish they could both live...but nothing can be done to bring a brain back to life, at least as far as I know.
Michael J Angelo chapter 45 . 2/24/2008
NO! Don't kill Leo! Or Mikey! Please! I can't wait to see what happens!
kelloggs chapter 45 . 2/24/2008
Great story, however I have one teensy problem: " Leo's heart… in Mikey's body." What? WHAT? ::curses violently:: You CAN'T kill Leo! See look, let's ask Leo's Heart:

kelloggs: "Leo's Heart, do you want to live inside Mikey?"

Leo's heart: "Hell no! Like Mikey fix his own damn heart!"

Drop the Robitussin and start making Leo better!1!

~ ~