Reviews for Wondering About You
sumthin chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
you do kow tsukasa can also be agirl?
Sai-ryo Aura Feana chapter 6 . 2/12/2006
Wow... I never really got to read many of your other stories...

This one is pretty awesome!

Even if you don't know every thing about the series, this is pretty close and interesting!

I hope you continue and update soon!
Itasuko-chan chapter 6 . 10/13/2005
i like it.
qasasasasasasasasasasasasasasa chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
tsukasa is a girl in real life
berettaboy chapter 6 . 6/16/2005
Interesting story. Though, the situation may become awkward when they all discover Tsukasa is a girl. Or will you take artistic license with that one? Anyway, I like the other characters. Any Tsukasa/Shadow snogging though? Cuddling's great, but come on. BTW, will poor Kite make it? I really hope so. Later, James.
Hsumi chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
I wouldn't classify a Tsukasa/male character pairing yaoi, because Tsukasa is a girl in the real world. I would have problems with a Tsukasa/female character, though...
Kiira-san chapter 4 . 6/5/2005
I love the story!

'Aura' is a great song.

And actually, Tsukasa (the name) can be used for both guys and girls, and also as a surname. so who knows?
Suiryoko chapter 4 . 3/21/2005
cool wright more please.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
You know the irony is that it can't actually be consider Yaoi because Tsukasa is really a girl! Heh.
Lil Empress of the Heartless chapter 5 . 6/14/2004
hi OMG pls update this i luv it oh and by the way koibito actually means lover and did u no tsukasas actually a girl in real life that blows man! oh well pls keep him a guy even if u know, and pls update soon!
kage.exe chapter 4 . 4/12/2004
update plz!its so myterious
GuilmonTamer chapter 4 . 3/25/2004
Wow, great fic so far Heh, Shadow's cool and poor Tsukasa. He can be so depressing and angsty -sniffle-
Anway, please update soon!
heath 999 chapter 4 . 2/16/2004
Wow! Really good! Poor Tsukasa! *sniffles*
Amethyst Bubble chapter 4 . 1/7/2004
Wow! What a great chapter! Oh, poor Tsukasa...he just doesn't understand that everyone cares about him...
Can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
-*-Ammy
Holy Chaos chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Did everyone miss the final episode or something? Tsukasa-chan wa ONNA! There are hints of this even early on in the series.
If you're going to have Tsukasa as a guy, you should really slap and AU tag on this.