Reviews for Waning Blossom
narukiba101 chapter 3 . 1/26
i really liked your story i hope to see it updated soon
Kotone111 chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
a bit morbid
ookamiash chapter 3 . 11/5/2005
please do more
scythe195 chapter 3 . 10/21/2005
interesting story, please update!
Andrea chapter 3 . 7/1/2005
I like this story. It's angsty thats for sure but it's got depth to it, it's a good read. And I like a lot of your reviewers it seems am glad this is not yaoi! I'm a big big fan of Kakashi and Sakura so if you make it out that way you can bet I'll read it. As far as your other idea, I also love Sakura and Shikmaru together. Hell I love Sakura with anybody but Sasuke, hehe. I'm intrested to see where your going to go with this story so update soon!
Shinobi Darkbeak chapter 3 . 6/3/2005
hi i just found this fic and read its really good plz update it!
deity of death1 chapter 3 . 8/1/2004
Wow..Very well done. _ Angsty filled, but all the same, I truly do love it. Continue please?

There are hardly any more 'good' Sakura related fanfics out there that I haven't read before.

So please update soon, if you may!

_

deity of death1
mnkitsune chapter 3 . 5/24/2004
oh god! poor sakura plase update! i wish too see the ext chapter... i hope it turns allright, and ints a interesting twist the thing about sakuras family and sasukes reaction was just the same as he would do in the series its very well into cgharacter so please update!
MaidenInTheMoon chapter 3 . 5/22/2004
*whines*
are ya eva goonna update?
Loving Dark and Light chapter 3 . 5/10/2004
it was good i am happy she tried to kill him
Lady Light chapter 3 . 4/27/2004
I really like this. Please continue... if there's more
Ninja Shen chapter 3 . 2/10/2004
first of all I'd like to thank you for NOT writing a yaoi fic. I have nothing against yaoi, untill I run out of het fics. then I get all irritated because %70 of anime seems to be shounen ai, and I'm sorry, but I like boys who might like me back.
I like your story, and I'd like to see where its going. I hope you continue writing it. secretly, I sorta like the Sakura/ Kakashi pair, and am curious to see this fanart you spoke of ::grin:: (also I too love the Shikamaru/Ino pairing, I think you need to write one of those cuz there aren't any good ones that I've found...)
i haven't seen the movie you mentioned and have no real interest. sorry.
keep writing- i'm bored and i've run out of things to read! you're one the few authors I've found that I like! theres only like five others and they never update! heh
Kasiree chapter 3 . 1/10/2004
Omigod. Please continue this. And your idea on the ShikaSaku and the KibaSaku is absolutely amazing. I have been waiting for a long time for ShikaSaku and KibaSaku fics. Ever since I read a GaaraSaku I got hook to alternate pairings. Uh, I can't really decide if it should be Kiba or Shika.. but I do think that Shikamaru would look cuter with Sakura. ; Though thats just me. Hope you write that fic soon. Coz' if you do you're going to be one of the authors I worship in the altar in my old closet. You would want that wouldn't you? Nocturnemint-sama is also there ya' know. You have the privilege! So start working on that fic Katsuhito Sage-sama! XD
Schitzoid chapter 3 . 12/1/2003
MORE MORE! I demand MORE! unless that was the end in which case it's pretty damn good :D
I know ur expecting some horrible flamage but this is so much better than ur other idea
nocturnemint chapter 2 . 11/25/2003
heya KP-chan. great story goin on so far! im talkin with you over aim right now so we'll talk there muhahah XD
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »