Reviews for Harry Potter and the Guise of Family
Blue Luver5000 chapter 55 . 5h
PedroBr chapter 55 . 9h
The only downside from your work is that I was spoiled by your past velocity! But keep them chapters coming! I really like all these new personalities! Cheers
Blue Luver5000 chapter 54 . 10/17
Miles Davis... And I put on Herb Alpert. ️

I love the story.

Ed
Sefera chapter 53 . 10/12
To be honest I kind of figured that that was why Harry and Lyra suddenly decided to leave their home and all that they know, to go to Hogwarts.

Kingsbane on the island, evil spirit removed from Harry, going to hogwarts to learn magic.. yeah, really going to find-slash-kill the Basilisk.

All the same, t’was Very Good!
Blue Luver5000 chapter 53 . 10/10
Blue Luver5000 chapter 52 . 10/4
Hankton chapter 39 . 10/4
I like your portrayal of Lockhart. it feels very real
lostdreamer23 chapter 10 . 10/4
This was a fun story and is well written...but it lost me around this chapter. Seems a bit off the rails.
Hankton chapter 17 . 10/3
you're one hell of a writer. the early abuse chapters were heart wrenching, and the one of all the kids being trafficked was infuriating, and this chapter was just awesome.
Hankton chapter 15 . 10/3
lol I love the owl point of view
Hankton chapter 4 . 10/3
I love the Abbott's party
aalens chapter 24 . 10/3
I hope you’ll forgive two more Brit picks:
We never add an ‘s’ to the word anyway.
We say ‘Why are you so tanned?’ Not ‘so tan?’
PS, Also, while on the subject of the letter s, we do not add it to the word ‘way’ when way is singular. For example, ‘a ways down the street’ sounds distinctly odd to British ears.(‘a’ is singular, ‘ways’ is plural.)
aalens chapter 23 . 10/3
Another on the topic of candy. (As much as a nitpick as a Brit pick. LOL) We would not say ‘a caramel candy’ we would say either ‘a caramel toffee’ or just ‘a caramel’ or ‘a toffee.’ The word candy is not a general word meaning confectionery in British English.
BTW, This was, as always, an enjoyable chapter…thank you.
aalens chapter 22 . 10/3
Another good chapter. Thank you!
BTW, if you don’t mind and on the fly Brit pic, we don’t refer to sweets as candy. Candy is a particular type of sweet in British English, and not a common type at We call confectionery ‘sweets.