Reviews for Set Me Up
Bonniebeth57 chapter 36 . 9/22/2015
Any more chapters? This is the best fanfiction I've ever read!
RAIN chapter 4 . 8/18/2015
I really like this story. I'm not living in English-using country, so I have to translate it into my language. Even though I can't understand perfectly i am moved by your story. I liked Jack Bristow when I saw this drama, and I really want to give you my appreciation for writing this.
deenikn8 chapter 36 . 1/6/2014
Just found this...omg I can't believe that's it! Come back and finish it...right now..please.
Sass and Sex chapter 36 . 4/3/2013
WHY NO MORE?!

I at least want to know what you named the baby! And Sydney's reaction to her new brother, and what's going to happen when Vaughn and Weiss show up?

Please please please finish this story! I beg you!
Sass and Sex chapter 25 . 4/3/2013
SO CUTE! Love this chapter. Finally, after all the angst, there is fluff. Happy pregnancy fluff.
Sass and Sex chapter 23 . 4/2/2013
YAY! FINALLY SOME FLUFF! :D
Sass and Sex chapter 22 . 4/2/2013
FINALLY HE GETS WITH THE PROGRAM! I seriously can't stop reading this story. You're destroying my life, I hope you know. I haven't gotten more than 4 hours sleep the last few days, I've been so caught up in reading! Can't wait to see what happens next!
virium chapter 36 . 6/5/2011
Please continue
walk65 chapter 36 . 11/10/2010
Please finish it. What's the babys name ? You just can't leave it like this.
Samantha20 chapter 36 . 5/7/2010
Okay, I've read this story twice now, and I need, quite badly, to know how it ends. Any chance of another chapter or two?
thisisacrazydream chapter 36 . 8/19/2009
I really loved this story. Any chance you randomly have it finished like you did with your Truth story? Just wondering as I would like to see where this one goes.
Fading Letters chapter 36 . 8/13/2007
Since you haven't updated this story in forever I take it you won't do that in near future as well.

However I wish you'd do that because it's a great story. It took me quite a while to read all the chapters but I love the story and I really like the way you write.

Take care

-I.
cowgirl123 chapter 10 . 12/11/2006
YES im so glad jack is going to irina

love the story
cowgirl123 chapter 9 . 12/11/2006

keep up the good work
cowgirl123 chapter 8 . 12/11/2006
irina and the baby better be alright