Reviews for Set Me Up
DarlingSaila chapter 5 . 6/23/2003
I love this story! I feel bad for Irina now. Can't wait to see where you go with the whole pregnancy. More please? ;)

[BTW, it was really eerie, I was listening to a mix cd and Mad Season came on as I was reading the lyrics... spooky!]

*DS*
Seriously Sarcastic chapter 4 . 6/22/2003
OMG she's pregnent!

I... I'm speachless.

Oh, & I like the fact that Syd's not missing for 2 year

Kim
Janice chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Loved the whole Jack and Irina portion. J/I rock! And a little bundle of joy resulting from Panama ...
goofygal chapter 4 . 6/19/2003
this story is great. i can't wait for more.

love ya babe

karen
Nicole chapter 4 . 6/19/2003
Wow, Irina is pregnant. I cant believe it. I wonder what Jack will do now.

And yeah, Syd and Vaughn go to Santa Barbara !

Update soon. Wonderful work!
AgentGilmore chapter 4 . 6/18/2003
OMG

Irina is pregnant

wow, this could complicate things

update soon please!
twinmuse chapter 4 . 6/17/2003
I am SO excited, you do not understand!

I love this fic and am at the edge of my seat right now to see what his reaction will be!

Please update soon, I'm lovin' this fic!

More soon, I hope!

thanx!

ps: the song was PERFECT!
WishingStar chapter 3 . 6/17/2003
I love how HONG KONG NEVER HAPPENED!
Christine chapter 2 . 6/16/2003
good work
PenguinFlavoredFilm chapter 2 . 6/16/2003
aww.. how sweet. update soon
PenguinFlavoredFilm chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you for not letting the ending of 'the telling' happen! lol. i hate the ending, i'm going to hurt JJ. :D :D :D awesome story, off to read next chapter!
carrie chapter 2 . 6/16/2003
I love it! i'm so relieved to read a story that doesn't include the end of 'the telling'...this was really great...please update soon! i can't wait to see where it goes!
Total Vartan Lover chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Hey, so you cut hong kong! Good for you. yeah, that two years...you were gone for two years, line was really starting to get to me too, but then, i used it. anyways, enough ranting, what's irena doing now? Update soon, okay. that's all i'm asking, and check out my story, too. lataz
Nicole chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
I liked the first part very much.

Its nice to finally read something, before the whole "You were missing for almost two years" thing.

I would like to know, what happens now in your Story.

I absolutely adore your Stories.

Update soon !
Nicole chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
I liked the first part very much.

I would like to know, what happens now in your Story.

I absolutely adore your Stories.

Update soon !