Reviews for Her Name is Rosier
Wonderful chapter, love the fire, and the snitch
Goodness another wonderful chapter
Wonderful chapter, I can’t wait to read the next chapter
Draco is very sneaky, loving this story
Poor Hermione, but great start
minty.fresh chapter 5 . 6/16
Really enjoyed this latest update so much!

Well as Draco doesn't appear it's really hardly surprising!
AussieSweet chapter 5 . 6/16
Interesting... will she ever consider Harry a true friend? And will her knowledge about the philosopher stone change anything? Especially if she tells Draco about it?
szabo.alexandra1991 chapter 5 . 6/15
thanks for the update. virtual hug!
Cecily Mitchell chapter 5 . 6/15
I love love love Hermione and Draco’s dynamic here. Lol the bickering between Hermione and Ron is great!
roon0 chapter 5 . 6/15
I like that this Hermione stands up to Ron better but I don't like Junior Death Eater one little bit. Fabulous story, looking forward to more.
SereniteRose chapter 5 . 6/14
lovely new chapter, don't like Ron hate him actually, please don't put them together Hermione and Ron, he's to stupid, vapid and an abusive bastard, anyway really enjoying this whole story, thanks ever so much.
GMGaby chapter 5 . 6/14
“What did she look like? An idiot's keeper?
Apparently, she was the keeper of two idiots as Ron got up and went after Harry”

I laughed at that! This chapter was very quick witted and entertaining, but it did have some moments, like when she burned the letter, it did made me feel bad for her.
The crying felt good? A sort of release of all the tension kinda good, and later giving in, and agreeing to meet Draco was a moment that reminded me of her age, and that it makes sense that she will take some risks to see her friend.
Fantastic update
jaymay49 chapter 4 . 5/27
Very interesting take on a pure blood Hermione. Really fun so far.
AussieSweet chapter 4 . 5/2
Well... This charade will teach her a lot. She was very prejudiced against muggleborn people, now she can taste the results. I can see that she is already interested in Harry more than she expected. I'm sure Dumbledore took many things into an account. And those were part of the equation.
roon0 chapter 4 . 5/1
Serves Hermione right. She deserves to know what muggleborns have to put up with. Thank you for the update. Keep safe.