Reviews for Roses
jcap1526 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Enjoyed this very much, thank you!
louey31 chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
This was pretty good. I read very smoothly and was very entertaining.
Silvra chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
thats really clever...creepy (in a good way0 t the end, but down right clever.

Highly recomended:)
Rosi chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
I liked this. I thought the thing with the roses was very romantic, and i'm glad that you chose to end it happily.
SteelAzalea chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Hey, i really enjoyed this. It was really cute and i just love a happy ending, however, you didnt go too much into the actual feelings they had at their little confrontation at the end, and i would have liked to see that. Great work though!
marchione chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
*smiles* that was really very good. :)
Keita chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Nice, I liked that little one-shot glory. Very pretty.

:oD
Darcel chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
sweet :)
Staphyla chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
.ful!just wonderful! no..Luberish!I absolutly loved it!

It is very sweet, not too long and not too short..very well written too!...and it is also very sad!lol!:) you did a great job in writting this!*thumbs up*
chironstar chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Nicely done. Good length and good story. I really like your characterisation of Ginny and Draco - they're pretty in character and they very well described/shown. I like your style and I like the way the plot develops. Keep writing and I look forward to reading more fics from you!
Ellipsis Black chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Wah.

~~'It should be enough,' Ginny told herself, 'to know that he is out there, alive, and remembers.'~~

That is a truly gorgeous line. I'm jealous of your ability to write things like that and not make them sound corny. This fic is just the right amount of angst too. Any more angst and I'd be scrabbling for the back button, but you've got enough there that it doesn't become painful, just heart-wrenching! Go you!

Characterisation-wise, Harry was impressivly in character. Often fanfic authors tend to gloss over his bitter streak, which is definitely apparent in canon. Ginny isn't in canon character at all, but since she has no personality at all in canon, this is definitely an improvement, and a totally believable one. I was worried about Draco for a while there, in the middle part, but in the Malfoy Manor scene, he was so convincingly bitter, mean, cruel and adorable. Way to keep him in character!

However, you should reread the fic carefully and put it through a spellchecker. There are a few spelling mistakes and typos that you might want to fix.

Last bit of commentary, which is a totally personal opinion on my part. The ending was too abrupt. After all that yelling and snarling they did, I was looking forward to a bit of mush at the end, and all I got was the brief beginnings of a kiss, which was a tad disappointing. You've built up all this chemistry between the two of them, if I were you, I would milk it for all it's worth.

However, as I said, that is only a personal opinion.

Wonderful story, I loved it.