Reviews for Kusanagi's New Apartment
Fayes Love chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Cement seagull... *dies laughing*

Poor, poor Kusanagi-kun... XD
cowgirlkitten2000 chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
wow i didnt know they came out with blue seed 2 i havent been able to find it on any websits. but i love the shoping scean its so cute. great story so far please dont end it up here. but please tell me hes gonna make them take the girly stuff back, or never go into the apartment. well update soon ok
Sweets chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
how VERY amusing...O_o i like the cement seagull idea... this was well written, too!
BlueWell31 chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Good job. I feel really bad for Kusanagi. Very original idea for the story.
Sweet Persephone chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
ahahaha
Misato-Katsuragi2 chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
LOL! I have to ask..are there going to be more chapters or is this a one shot thing? If it is it's too bad since its hilariously funny, and if it isn't, I can't wait to see what you have cooked up next.
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Cement seagull...? Hm. I'll have to look for that the next time I watch BS2. But this was great! Very funny. Poor Kusanagi! _*
Selene Serenity chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
HAHAHAHAHA! That was hilarious! Poor Kusanagi! Great job!
Bee-chan chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
He hehehehee! I've always loved the Omake's at the end of each episode of Blue Seed, but this one rocks _!

Cement seagull? Hm... I'm going to have to watch that episode again. That's where Kusanagi moves to help Momiji off the bed, they slip, and he accidentally lands on her, right?

heh heh... Keropii wallpaper _~!

~~Bee-chan
Lulubell chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Ure fanfic is so funny! I love it! Good job!
ummm chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
oh my god that poor man what the hell is wrong with you? still good tho keep on writing vain.
yuna-chan chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Teehee that was too funny! Me likes it! Poor Kusanagi though
mrandall chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
0 I would take Momiji shopping with me. I hate hello kitty though. 0_- Great story! _
kango chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
poor kusie-chan! that is such a scary room!
Kumorimisora chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
X'D This is all good stuff! However, you should probably describe exactly WHAT Momiji takes out of her bag. O_o Poor Kusanagi. T_T

~*Kumori