Reviews for The Navigator and The Pirate
chars-aftercolony chapter 4 . 5/31/2023
this was SO GOOD! please keep writing stories!
Denise Mameli chapter 4 . 2/19/2022
fantastyk
wolfgang04 chapter 1 . 1/27/2022
Since I've already re-read all my fave fanfics written by you (too many times. lol), I thought I would resume binging all your stories and, oh my, you really never disappoint me. I could actually see this in canon. I love how you portrayed Nami with Luffy. And writing this extra chapter solidified it. I just really really love all of it! Can't wait to read more from you, author-san, my fave LuNa author. :)
BlindmanV2 chapter 1 . 7/9/2021
This will be fun to see develop.
Twin Mounds chapter 4 . 6/8/2021
Why did the ending feel cannon? It truly felt like that is what would actually happen, approved good job
SweetAngel91 chapter 4 . 6/5/2021
Nice. Keep writing LuNa, you manage to keep them in character and that's a great talent !
PazzyBepo chapter 4 . 5/30/2021
I love that last chapter! That was so cute and endearing to read
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 5/27/2021
I think that Luffy's true power isn't his Devil Fruit ability. It's his ability to read people and see who they truly are under all the lies they tell themselves and others. I'm glad you get that.
Nami4Life chapter 4 . 5/24/2021
Glad you did the extra chapter , it was fun to read . Thank you for writing it .
IntelligentPrincess chapter 3 . 5/20/2021
This was really cute and sweet. Thanks for writing this!
Blaze Zion chapter 1 . 4/19/2021
These are the type of stories I love to read. I hope I can see your work in NovelStar. There are also a lot of talented writers in that platform. You may check their group on Facebook.
Tensey chapter 3 . 4/4/2021
Nice fic :)
Nami4Life chapter 3 . 3/27/2021
Nice little story , the interactions between Nami , Zoro and Usopp were enjoyable . Luffy and Nami are always fun to read , thank you for writing it.
Nami4Life chapter 1 . 3/27/2021
Nice first chapter, let’s read on.
acpeters chapter 3 . 3/26/2021
This was a fun cute story. I really enjoyed reading it.