Reviews for Standing at the Edge of the Earth
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
WOW Amazing! I really admire the way you write!
Vampire Child chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
*tear tear wipe wipe sniffle sniffle cry cry* It was so beautiful! I loved it! It's amazing how someone a jr. writer like you can write a story that can touch the heart of others! Do you ever think of writing as a profession?
silver sea star chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Wai! That's so beautiful! :D Fit Van and his thoughts perfectly, in my opinion. The song fit very well, too. Very nicely done, and hope to see more like this in the future! :)
VaN LuVeR chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
AW I LOVED IT and usually i don't like angsty stories! but i loved it lol ! SO CUTE! lol i love how your wrote it it is well writen! and like the last part with the song and all that jazz! SO NICE!
megami04 chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
.God! That was the Most BEAUTIFUL, CAPTIVATING, TEARJERKING, story i have EVER read! You are a goddess for writing! *bows and chants 'im unworthy'* i love it very much and i hope you become a famous author or something so i can buy your books and show my friends and stuff;P
megami04
rendezvous chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Humiliate you? Hah! You're joking, right? Anyway, my favorite line has got to be,"ou could stay with me forever.” Some parts of this one-shotter could have come off as cliched, but the way you handled it was just so... O.O It was a thoughtful read, and a little sad. Thank you for writing something that I can actually enjoy reading. Cheers! :D
xinderella chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
sweet. I love it.
Diesty-chan chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
omg that was so moving and lovely! I wanted to cry and now i have to download that song! U sure have a talent! Omg it was so moving and touching!
Cev chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Beautiful and sweet. That's all I've got to say.
YingFa8 chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
0mg thas so sad:(:( im cry1ng damn lol t0tally h3artf3lt, touching, n d33p. i LUV th0se stori3z lolz-ur d3finetly goin on my fav authors list:):)-xoxoxocherryxoxoxo
Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
WOW! This is so god. Luv it!
aoao chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
whoa, that was *BeAUtiFuL*...*sighs* i luved how u put so much emotion into the words without it sounding too dang sappy and all. it was very beautiful, this was a GReaT one-shot, luved the song so much too! keep up the great writin!

- aoao _
Mia chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Poor Van! Poor Hitomi! So sad! But I love sad endings (sweatdrop). It's just so touching. I love choice of song. Very fitting. Write more!
naria4 chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
that was an amazing story, depressing in the sense that hitomi and van can't stay together, but well writen and great choice of song.
bigkiss chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
Hello there

I'm bighug's bestfriend and we kinda read your story in a net cafe while on a chat thing. I couldn't resist so I want to say this is so sad. But I like it as much as my friend does.

Thnx for a wonderful story