Reviews for Say Yes
Stina Whatever chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Nice story. You've really captured the Patrician's personality.
Falero lero lero chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
I like your bath story.
X chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This is so stupid and primitive... Vetinari isn't a sweet, sensitive teddy. Canon is lying and crying. Stop writing, please!
CoffeeWench chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
This was a great deal of fun to read. :D
Queen of the Skye chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
For reasons unknown to me, the exclamation that comes to my mind after reading this (rather than the customary WOW! or AWESOME! or just GIVE ME MORE!) is 'oof.'

Which isn't to say I didn't enjoy it, of course. I did. A lot.

I haven't actually read any of the Discworld books directly featuring the Patrician, the Witches being my favorites, but it occurs to me that I should.

No, really. I truly loved this. Lack of context or not.
Quen Galad chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
Lord Vetinari defeated by the simple act of fellatio? Please.

I know it's a popular legend that prostitutes have an array of incredible, near-magical skills, but honestly, it's not true. There's only so many things you can do to a man in bed, and none of them would make the Patrician lose control. It doesn't help that the verbal part of her "persuasion" is very childish. I understand what this was supposed to say, but frankly, I must say no myself.
mothlights chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
This was brilliant. You've written Vetinari so well, and the entire story was clever, suspenseful, and even erotic in the most understated and unexpected ways. Thanks for posting.
Locklace chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Interesting concept. I do agree with a lot of Virtuella's comments and while I can't quite reconcile the Vetinari in this story with a) canon Vetinari and b) the Vetinari in my head, I do think it's a very interesting new side to his character; Hanna was also quite an intriguing one. I think the plot was a little contrived, but within that it was very well-thought-out, and the quality of the writing is pretty good. Definitely a very interesting story, anyway, so nice one.
Katamabob chapter 4 . 12/15/2009
I really liked it, and shall now read the next one!

Kate

PS: I think Fate is a God on the Discworld, with black eyes. The Lady (Lady Luck) is the Green-eyed Goddess.
The Final Lament chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
utterly ingenious the only prattchett fic i have ever read which fits so close to the characters personaltie and pratchetts own writing style.

whimsically sane? how did you come up with that one?
OnceAndFutureFicWriter chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
Interesting. It seems to reveal what you think Lord Vetinari is like under his mask of scheming, when he is... mostly alone.
Winged Peach chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
Very interesting. I enjoyed both characters very much and the writing was wonderful!

I really enjoyed your use of vocabulary as well. I liked having to look them up! :D
The Dragon Mage chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
oh that was marvelous. It was funny, it was exceedingly clever and I am now more in love with Vetinari than i was, were that possible. You captured him so wonderfully. hehe... "When did he do that?" "Last month." brilliant.
LadyAdarah chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Have I reviewed this already? Ah, even if I have, I just wanted to say, after having read all 4 of the parts finally, that this is the most brilliant Vetinari fanfic! I absolutely love it! It is so hard to give Lord Vetinari a love interest while still leaving Lord Vetinari in character, but you've done it really well!
Jaur chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
This was absolutely brilliant!

No more needs to be said, really.

I will have to check if you have written any other stories