Reviews for Say Yes
GoldenRat chapter 4 . 2/26/2006
Wow! I can't say Vetenari met his match but he met someone who can keep up with him. Great OC.
C chapter 4 . 2/20/2006
I loved it. you really should make another chapter. I don't know what you could add, but it was great.
tippusmaximus chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
I am relatively new to the Discworld fanworld and was despairing of finding any good Vetinari. This one goes above and beyond my expectations. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Egleriel chapter 4 . 2/5/2005
Woah! Brilliant!
celtic-lyre chapter 4 . 1/8/2005
oh, how lovely! This is a very, very fascinating story. So delightfully Vetinari, from the musical body-painting to him trying to figure out how to fold the swan at the end. I usually don't like OC's, but you've done such a fabulous job developing Hanna that I wish she really was a Discworld character, so that I could see more of her. Excellently written, and fabulously fun to read.

I hope a sequel will be forthcoming...?
finmagik chapter 4 . 12/30/2004
Interesting. I was going to write something called Maitrese-en-titre that was simlair, but you beat me to the punch. Almost Perfect Characterization. I'd like to chat w with you please IM me. I'm finmagik2 Have you read Callgirl or Sex with Kings?
Emx chapter 4 . 11/6/2004
Wow, amazing story. The Patrician is written brilliantly. I really enjoyed it.
Rainne chapter 4 . 9/6/2004
Firstly, wow. Secondly, wow. Thirdly, your characterization of Vetinari was pitch-perfect. I love Hanna, the bit with the paper-folding was a nice touch. I also enjoyed the little things you added that you didn't have to; how he had everything planned out so far in advance, swearing to Ankh-Morpork, "reading" music. And the image of hordes of women demolishing the Palace in search of the talented Patrician will stay in my heart forever. In short, wow.
Lena Airelle Vilka not signed in chapter 4 . 7/31/2004
Oh my. Envy of her fellow seamstresses, indeed. And just about every female reader drooling over her keyboard. Wonderful work, deary; I applaud your talents, and look forward to the sequel.
Lizney Wolf chapter 4 . 7/29/2004
Oh my word! Oh my WORD! Havelock is amazingly wonderful, I must admit. And you have captured every aspect of him with curiously, creepy precision. I heart him so! Hanna is so great! Is she an original charactor of yours or a 'real' seamstress? I've only ventured into the Watch sub-genre...so I still don't know many of the Discworld's charactors...Well...whatever she is I will deffinatly be reading more of her, for I will read all in this series you've created.

Wonderful!

~Lizney~
Lizney Wolf chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Oh my word! I was going to wait until I finished until I commented but I just can't! This is awesome!

Now I shall continue...

~Lizney~
Badge177 chapter 3 . 7/21/2004
I know I’ve reviewed this before, but rereading it just reminded me how good it was. And it’s also time to try out the ‘Recommend this story to others’ button. So there you are, readers... What are you waiting for?
Mystery Writer chapter 4 . 7/11/2004
*applause*

yes indeed well done a most excellent story

you seem to have caught Havelock's personality very well

again i say well done!
LizBee chapter 4 . 6/29/2004
I would't have dreamt it possible, but this is awesome. And in character. Marvellous, thank you.
ihadanepiphany chapter 4 . 6/14/2004