Reviews for Liberation
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
"Janeway and the Doctor at Seven and Chakotay's wedding"

F/u/c/king lying Jap!
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
nice story
european coffee addict chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Until now it would have never crossed my mind that Doc and Janeway could have a nice, warm scene, but you made it work. Great.
soavezefiretto chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Wow, that was so good! Sad, but wonderfully accurate. I don't know why, but I nearly cried when they kneel down and say "akoochemoya" together. And the Kathryn and the Doctor were wonderful together. An excellent job!
heylove chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
This is now one of my favorite Janeway stories. Perfectly in character (something that's hard to come by with a lot of other stories), and very powerful. The bitterness and sadness that Janeway is feeling is perfectly hidden from the public eye; I love it.
Soledad chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
A warm and funny story, despite its underlying sadness. Nice work!
Ananke chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
I like your bitter but humorous Janeway and Doctor, and the hint of mutual understanding between them. This is a great not so J/C but not so C/7 either story.

"Later there would toasts to give, stories to edit, smiles to straighten. It was certainly going to be draining. But afterwards... She would be free. Free of the whole damned thing. Free of him, free of worrying about him, of worrying about Seven's personal life. What a fucking sorrowful relief it would be."

Very powerful, and perfectly in character. Thanks for writing this.
Mithrandir chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
I like this! Howzabout a Janeway/Doc romance? It's the only romance that hasn't been explored.
Raven Sage chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
This story was funny! LOL It makes you wonder if they're a possible paring, but really it's the evil sense of humor they have. If voyager went bad... they'd be great partners...