Reviews for Nagi's savior
MinervaEvenstar chapter 8 . 8/29/2006
Aw darn! I wanted them all to find out Schreient had all the ice cream! Oh well, twas funny anyway.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 7 . 8/29/2006
The image of the four of them fighting over ice cream...::dies of laughter from visual in her mind::
MinervaEvenstar chapter 5 . 8/29/2006
"Rabid fangirls." Crawford replied cryptically.' I love making fun of the fangirls!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
An angelic look plastered on his face, Omi turned around and smiled sweetly. "I am so sorry..." ::giggles:: Devious little Omi!
Weisslover27 chapter 8 . 7/28/2004
I just wanted to say that I love your stories...even the silly ones.
Damascus Ochre chapter 8 . 5/24/2004
Aw...Cute ending! - Sappiness and sweetness of ice cweam. XD
Only problem: everyone gets with their respective partners without justification...X.x Oh, well! It was still good and cute and awesomeness! -
~ Kit ~
Damascus Ochre chapter 5 . 5/24/2004
"Schuldich!"
"What is it *now*?"
"Could you keep your fantasies to yourself?"
"You're no fun!"
Oh dear...XD
Damascus Ochre chapter 4 . 5/24/2004
"Why did you hide that one box?" Hell asked curiously as she and Schon walked through the corridors of Masafumi's lab. "You know, that in the supermarket nearest to that shop Weiss uses as a cover. I didn't want to make a fuss over it then, but ... "
Schon shrugged. "Strawberry's Siberian's favorite flavor. I put it out of sight just enough to be found only by a very stubborn person."
"Sometimes I wonder how sane you are, Schon."
"Sometimes I wonder the same about you."
"We have an understanding then." Hell nodded friendly.
Haha, we all wonder that!
And I loved the Schuldich/Brad part on the bench! So well put! Love...XD
Damascus Ochre chapter 3 . 5/24/2004
ROFLMNAO! Love this:
Yohji grinned. "Well, I have noticed you staring at Aya."
"So?" Ken tried to keep his voice even.
"Help me out with this and I promise not to try and help you get his attention."
It took Ken a few moments to absorb that. Then : "Deal! Let's get going then!"
And this: "Just look at the ridiculous costumes they wanted us to wear."
Oh, man...gonna die laughing one day...X.x
Damascus Ochre chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Haha, funny, funny!
O.o...SchwarzNagi? lol, interesting...must keep reading...
FireKat chapter 8 . 10/1/2003
yayness! everyone is happy! and nagi got his ice cream _ omg- omi's reaction to the jar being cut in half! *rotf* that was hilarious! _~
FireKat chapter 7 . 10/1/2003
*falls on floor laughing!* oh the things you make these boys do! *snicker* _~
FireKat chapter 6 . 10/1/2003
LOL! omg the dialog between ken and yohji! HAHA!

ooh on to next chapter! _~
Inner Voice chapter 8 . 7/21/2003
Kawaii! Very kawaii! And funny too. Especially the fight in the supermarket...Ken and Yohji must have been so shocked that Schwarz was following them to steal such a small thing as ice-cream, instead of to launch some sinister plan or ambush.

I also liked, in Chapter 4, the bit about how the two people sitting on the bench couldn't possibly be Crawford and Schuldich because they never failed or gave up. And in Chapter 6, Yohji & Ken's conversation: "If Aya was after your life, would you go live in a place near him?" "Ah. You have a point there."

Funny! _
Mayorie chapter 8 . 7/20/2003
LOL this fic is silly, but fun! i love it! you should write more. and i think i'd like either an omi/nagi fic or an omi/crawford fic. omi/crawford fics are very rare though so i think i'd prefer that one.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »