Reviews for Uncommon Knowledge
great story
daniel c chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
dude! Awesome
WickedNut chapter 8 . 7/4/2008
Awesome story. Loved how you gave Marie/Rogue her name. Xander is an awesome character, and so is Rogue. Glad to see some fics staring the both of them!

Great story, and keep writing!

Jenna
ashez2ashes chapter 3 . 5/12/2006
This is pretty good, but it'd be a lot better if the paragraphs weren't so long. You need to hit the ye olde enter key a few more times. More, smaller paragraphs would make this a lot easier to read.
Bobboky chapter 8 . 1/26/2006
pretty cool
Calen chapter 8 . 3/18/2004
Very cool so far. Like the Xander/Marie interaction.
More soon!
Kristy Marie chapter 8 . 10/6/2003
Man I really enjoyed this, any hope of seeing Xander and Rogue meet up again sometime, someplace...
David chapter 7 . 10/6/2003
excellent part! Please add on another one where they meet in a couple of years (after she is at Professor X's)

please!
Kristy Marie chapter 6 . 7/25/2003
cool story... keep up the good work!
Imaginaryfriend101 chapter 5 . 7/24/2003
for some reason i cant review chapter 6 which is annoying ah well

i love this story i seems to get even better as each new chapter is posted and i cant wait to read the next part so make sure you keep writing
RobC chapter 6 . 7/23/2003
Excellent part, keep it up!

Rob
123Bc chapter 6 . 7/23/2003
Aw what a sweet scene that had caused in my mind. And, and, and that BASTARD! How dare he go around forcing himself on woman. I'm glad Rogue killed him, although it was a tramatic event for her I'm still glad she managed to kill that... that... er! He doesn't even deserve a bad word!
Dark-English-Rose chapter 6 . 7/23/2003
aw, that's so sweet!

And that's something I've not seen done before, having soldier-guy and the hyena as like internal people... interesting idea, fun.

well done, more please!
David chapter 6 . 7/23/2003
Excellent chapter! I can't wait for more!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »