Reviews for Tainted Water: Nightmare's New Foe
The Unknown Warrior 11 chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
I think that rocked! Nightmare's my favourite character and i like the way you used him in the story. It's too bad that Nightmare's always the bad guy but he still rocks. I liked your character, she really added some originality to the story. Keep up the good work!
Hero Genkaku chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
That was an awsome little piece you wrote there. I'm usually against Origional characters, but you were able to meld her seamlessly into the story. I love the way the story itself was executed. Will you extend upon the story a bit more? it seemed wrong to end it there. Nightmare caused her a bit of pain I think he needs to repay her deed for freeing him.
Vaderboy chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
really good story but i dont think even gaea's children can destroy soul edge its from another world remember
Celestial-Cry chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
...Outstanding...
Biohazard chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Yay! A Nightmare fanfic! I love him so much! Pity not a lot of people write fanfic about him (and in those, not a lot of them are good...)

Quite a nice story you have there! Liana somehow reminds me of Talim (with her weapon). And... I've always thought about poking the eye on Soul Edge as well...

Good job!