Reviews for We'll Always Remember
Sqully chapter 8 . 3/19/2004
I must truely state, that was probably, no it was the best, and will no doubtly remain the best story for the TV show ER i have ever read. It fit with their personalities perfectly, i could actually picture what was going on in my mind, as if the whole thing was like 8 different episodes, and how you could also fit in Medical terms, it was magnificent. I hope you continue this story, for the benefit of the readers.
hyperpiper91 chapter 7 . 3/8/2004
More! This rox!
ILuvCarbyFuzz chapter 8 . 3/2/2004
now THAT was one hell of a story. it was original, well written, and CARBY! gotta love it.
ILuvCarbyFuzz chapter 3 . 2/29/2004
great job. wicked awesome. im luvin this so far.
borrowedheaven chapter 8 . 2/24/2004
:: sigh :: Wonderful, as always. You know how much I love these chapters, I'm always excited to hear that you're writing the latest one. As always, it's a pleasure being your beta and hashing out ideas with you. Another brilliant chapter, word to Taylor - you are one of the best writers on :)
carterfan1 chapter 8 . 2/23/2004
I am enjoying this fic. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Taylor Wise chapter 8 . 2/22/2004
*sigh* Wonderful as usual. What i wouldn't give to see this on my TV screen.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, you're one of the best writers on and I always look forward to your posts (even though I don't always get a chance to review). You've definitely captured both of these characters and why we love them. Well done mr friend.
Can't wait for the next one!
Caitlin chapter 7 . 2/19/2004
this is one of my favs, i think it is great, i hope u will update soon :)
Succi chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
Hey, I'm really looking forward to the next xhpter! Will tehre be a next chapter? I hope so! You give Carbys in those hard times hope! *g*
borrowedheaven chapter 7 . 12/2/2003
I certainly ain't complaining! All 'those countless conversations' were worth this, I loved it to pieces. I can't think of anything else to say that I haven't already said about it, except that it is truly wonderful. You know I love it, hehehe. Fantastic, just fantastic! :)
Tracey chapter 7 . 12/1/2003
That was simply beautiful, you bring fanfic writing to a whole new level. It had the right amount of fuzz injected into it and you have the ability to make a story 'come to life'.
I especially liked the photographs and the charm bracellet and key were such a cute touch.
You wrote so much, which I adore, but it means it's hard remembering all my favourite parts.
It was a great job, keep up the wonderful writing.
Awholenewworld chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
Please update again soon, this is to amazing to just leave!

I've just re-read it for the millionth time and have come to the conclusion its perfect because there's just not enough happy carby around at the moment so thank you!
liz chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
*ahem* back again...cause I noticed my "SOON" accidentially turned into "SON" whoops!

and was that the last chapter? If it was, thats okay, but I LOVE this story and would love to read more of it!
Liz chapter 6 . 10/12/2003
wow. I'm in my little happy place right now. I'm feeling extremely warm and fuzzy, thats for damn sure. Wow. please write more, SON!
carbytrekie02 chapter 6 . 9/29/2003
great fic fuzziness to the very last drop a job very well done keep up the excellent work
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »