Reviews for Oh Brother Where Art Thou?
Disco-Freak chapter 14 . 1/30/2007
oh, i know it's been a long time, but please continue! i want to know what happens next so bad!
Brifitzy chapter 14 . 9/23/2005
Please, finish! I know it's been a long time, but this is so good! You've got to keep going!
Sparrow chapter 14 . 3/31/2005
NO! the story stopped! *drops to knees and begs* Please you've got to write the chapter 'cause your story is really good and it can't stop now.

*starts to crie for dramatics* Please next chapter.
Aluralas S chapter 14 . 1/14/2005
AH! NO! Why'd the story stop? I love it!

I'm so sorry that I have not been on in so long...too long, much too long*crawls on knees for forgiveness*

I love this fic!
Dr. D1 chapter 14 . 10/20/2004
O.k. now you've got my attention. What the heck is up with Hirmas and what happened to Angus?
Dr. D1 chapter 13 . 10/17/2004
Please update! You got a really good story going and I want to read what happens in the next chapter. And in light of this chapter you got to have Rohan visit to, you know, help Angus out.
sparrow chapter 13 . 7/14/2004
This is a great story. Now Rohan has to come to simrach, you know to clear Angus' name.
MiniJ chapter 13 . 5/28/2004
This is the best plot i've read in a while. You've seemed to really turn the sterile characters into something more real to life. It has all the elements of an classical tragic story. I love it! You also have a knack for describing things without being tedious about it. One thing: try using a spell check a bit more often, certain words I think are mispelled and it can change the whole meaning of a sentence. Other that then, WRITE ON!
Dr. D1 chapter 12 . 4/30/2004
Just read the newest chapter. I have to say that Rohan HAS to visit Angus in the way Does Angus find himself someone special?
Dr. D1 chapter 11 . 4/20/2004
please write the next chapter. 'Cause this story is getting interesting. So does Angus have any family left still dwelling in his homeland?
Aluralas S chapter 9 . 1/30/2004
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while...my computer hasn't been working...Chapter 8 is crazy, Deirdre/Angus makeout session, I thought he was dreaming at first. Can't wait until the next chapter.
Dr. D1 chapter 7 . 11/5/2003
Next chapter please! I just read the newest chapter and your story is really getting interesting. so please write the next chapter.
Dr. D1 chapter 5 . 8/27/2003
That Dream thing I thought was kinda weird but you really got to write the next chapter 'cause I want to know what happens next.
Aluralas S chapter 5 . 8/23/2003
Its getting really interesting, that dream thingie Angus had was pretty freaky...dude...lol
Dr. D1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
I just got one thing to say:what happens next? I just gotta know.