Reviews for Brown Eyes
TheCrystalGuardian chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
What should happen if Yugi and the other should know that? :D
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
TT Aw! Pegasus and Angeline...? Man, poor Peggy never catches a break...
darrenshanfan chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Great story twist i love it. Does Ryou or Bakura [ Y.B ] know?
Shanako chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
How can you NOT love Pegasus! This is a realy awesome story! The only thing I don't like is that Pegasus likes Spongebob. That seems a disgrace to such a cool man... but you know him better. Long live Pegasus Crawford (sorry, I don't remember his middle name)!
The Leaky Pen chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
o.o; You like insane pairings, don't you? It's interesting, actually, and I kinda like it. But it's insane. _
It'sHardToBelieve chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
HA! I knew it! It is Ryou...I knew it. I new it would be him, somehow. Well, I like this idea please keep going. :)
Aishizu1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
I really liked the story. I'm just wonering if you could write more on this fic though. Could you?
Aishizu1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
moi chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
this is really good! keep writing!
Melethiel chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
1. It's 'Dark Magician' and 'Dark Magician Girl', not 'Black Magician' and 'Black Magician Girl'.
2. 'Pegasus' is his last name. His full name is Maximillion Pegasus.
3. That was one of the best, most convincing stories I have ever read.
4. Can you please do a sequel?
Thank you for your enjoyable contribution to this site.
Goldragonix chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
o.O *oogles* Pegasus is Ryou's FATHER!

...well...I must say that it was quite interesting...

Keep on writing!

A Sister of Christ

Goldragonix
elissachan chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Hello, WSJ! You *probably* don't know me. Call me Elissachan!

Anywho, let me just say, this is one of my favorite stories of all fanficdom. I like it because there's no Pegasus bashing, AND because you put Amane in there! Who IS she?

Okay, that wasn't a fair question; I know WHO she is, but...how did you find out about her? What does she look like? Will she REALLY come into the American dub of Yu-Gi-Oh!, like a friend of mine said?

Well, that's it. Oh! I also like Stairway To Heaven, and any other Amane-fict you've done.

So! For each of your awesome ficts, I present you with 1 Pegasus plushie! And since that's a lot of awesome ficts, all those plushies SHOULD pretty much cover your floor! Keep it up, WSJ-chan! Bye for now! Please reply!

Elissa

(my email, duh! _)
rogue solus chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Poor Pegasus. The first two people he gave his heart to died. You should do a sequel to this where Ryou finds out about this. It would be great. Later dayz...
Shi-koi chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
*sniffle* Oh that was so sad. Poor, poor Pegasus. I feel so bad for him now. You have got to update. I want to know what's going to happen with Ryou and Pegasus.

Nice fic!

Shi-koi
Rnij and Mysterious A chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
This story is one of my all time favs!