Reviews for The Colour of Your Eyes
ladyjade01 chapter 13 . 8/5
Great story!
daxandpat chapter 13 . 7/29
That was a perfect ending.
KellyGirl chapter 12 . 7/14
I can’t express how much I enjoyed this story. A little AU, still all our favorites, plus Nicky. I really enjoy your writing style as well. I was glad to read that you’ve got a lengthy chapter story in the work—they’re my favorites. I’m slowly making my way through your stories—so glad I found you as a writer. Thanks for this!
misty23y chapter 13 . 7/13
Just discovered this story and read it in one sitting. It was heart-wrenching and beautiful at the same time. I'm glad that Ranger eventually remembered most of his time with Steph and Nick, and I'm glad they had a daughter together. Thank you for this fabulous story. :-)
guest chapter 13 . 6/27
This story was so lovely! It filled my heart with joy. So very glad that I found it Thank you for sharing it with us.
Sonia Hdz Q chapter 13 . 6/22
Ever after... Obviusly
Only a Babe fan chapter 13 . 6/20
This is a beautiful-very well written story. I love the Stephanie Plum Series-and especially the pairing o f Ranger, Stephanie, and the core team of Rangeman-The Merry Men. It just another reminder of what our soldiers both Male, and female go through for our country. Keep up the wonderful work-when you can.
CTBabe1202 chapter 13 . 5/24
I loved this! Such a sweet story and enjoyed your approach between voices.

~R
Babefan2019 chapter 13 . 5/15
Great story! Thank you for sharing.
Great story and writing. Love Ranger and Steph stories. Happy to know they all lived HEA.
Amaure chapter 1 . 5/3
These are the type of stories I love to read. I hope I can see your work in NovelStar. There are also a lot of talented writers in that platform. You may check their group on Facebook.
midnightandahalf chapter 13 . 5/1
Oh em gee. So freaking adorable. This was such a delicious cherry on top of a sundae of a story. I love the “patented move” bit, and I love the idea of the whole family vying for Carlos’s attention and getting it in equal doses. *sigh* *melts into puddle of happiness*
Vulcan Rider chapter 13 . 4/28
This was wonderful. I loved seeing Ranger...no, CARLOS, in such a happy family setting. I loved seeing him with his son and then handling the topic of his memory loss after Nicky learned the truth. What a wonderful piece of writing, and how sad that so many return from wars with their memories missing, and nobody to help them restore them.
Glad this one had a happy ending.
Maggie M.
Vulcan Rider chapter 12 . 4/28
Love this so much. I love how the little things are starting to come back to him, but the biggest thing, this feelings and overwhelming love, have been there all along.
Maggie M.
Caren47 chapter 13 . 4/28
Loved this story and the ending was perfect!