Reviews for Avatar Maelstrom
Lupus chapter 1 . 4/4/2021
Naruto and the legend aang
Naruto and azula
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2021
will Naruto be able to do the avatar state?
slythefoxx2 chapter 1 . 4/3/2021
Naruto's presence makes not a single significant difference so why be there?
jalonayers593 chapter 1 . 4/2/2021
It's too late right so I will read it in the morning now but I can tell it will be fire
hellfire45 chapter 1 . 4/2/2021
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next and to see more of Naruto and Korra’s relationship
Shadow55 chapter 1 . 4/1/2021
Great chapter
thor94 chapter 1 . 4/1/2021
good chapter.
But a shame you had naruto lost all his jutsu for only bending.
Wanted to see naruto spam jutsu like clones, water dragon, rasenshuriken, bijuu bomb, etc and using stuff like sage, 6 paths and kurama modes.
KingRyu chapter 1 . 4/1/2021
Don’t make naruto a one trick pony with the shadow clone and rasengan it get boring after a while
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2021
Well I'm going to tell you right now, all the blushing and stuttering and jumping apart we they accidently touch is going to get boring fast. They're teenagers they should be eager to explore each others bodies. Hell they should already be at that point if Naruto has been living with her for any significant amount of time. I'm not suggesting turning this into a smut fic but come on, why drag it out so long?
darkangelflame chapter 1 . 4/1/2021
love it love your stories can't wait to see naruto and korra get together
SPark681 chapter 1 . 4/1/2021
Hmm, a nice start cant wait to see more so keep up the great work!
Jack1nTheBox chapter 1 . 4/1/2021
hell yes, this is a pairing(trippling?) I can get behind.
LoamyCoffee chapter 1 . 3/31/2021
It was an okay start, kinda thought Naruto would lessen property damage and things would play out a bit more differently, but first chapter so it has the chance for big changes!
DaftMerc39 chapter 1 . 3/31/2021
Great Chapter!
Power of Magic chapter 1 . 3/31/2021
That was a very good start, and I look forward to how things go in this fanfic. Hope that Naruto'll be able to keep Korra cool and calm at times, and with him there I'm sure that things'll be very interesting
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »