Reviews for Semper Fi
Agent Frank chapter 2 . 7/3
I'm really enjoying the dynamic between Garp and Coby so far. Also, this was a pretty good training chapter. The health addition at the end surprised me a bit, not because it doesn't make sense (cause it definitely does) but for some reason I just didn't expect you to point that out. Either way I liked it and I'm interested to see how they work around it. Keep it up!
Its abit boring. Maybe you should just focus on your spiderman/my hero aca fic instead
Greyjedi449t chapter 2 . 6/5
Enjoyed the chapter very much. Good to see other marines that Coby can become friends with in the future.
Looking forward to the next update.
RonaldM40196867 chapter 2 . 6/5
Garp can teach his recruits a few things.
RonaldM40196867 chapter 1 . 6/5
Coby is certainly fun to watch.
Nami4Life chapter 1 . 5/16
I wondered why this had so little attention , the writing was very good , I now know why . As soon as I read Luffy was dead my interest died too, so ye , best of luck to ya .
Agent Frank chapter 1 . 4/15
This is one of the best pilot chapters I've ever read. Although it was sad you also dealt with the biggest obstacle with Coby's dream having even the slightest chance of succeeding, Luffy.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 4/2
Hhhmm, promising for sure. And I’m curious, I guess Shanks couldn’t save Luffy in time in this world, got drunk to the nines, and had a baby with Makino. Garp sees her as a daughter, and like with Ace before, hides her true parentage to the higher ups. Quite interesting for sure.