Reviews for The X Girl
Spokensilenc3 chapter 16 . 6/14/2013
:) Love all your stories. Kets awesome. Update soon, please.
mcgurrin chapter 16 . 5/28/2006
i like it but where is the rest
xmenloganfan chapter 13 . 4/19/2005
oh such a naughty Lynx! All these cliffhangers you just lucky I wasn't reading it when you were writing it or you might have gotten pestered to death by this ficivore. I am really loving this story and I hope you figure out some way to get her out of 14 life sentences. That's just not fair.
xImmortalx chapter 16 . 8/10/2004
o, you should make a sequel
Chaotic Jinx chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
HELL? 'WHere did i cum from mummy?'
"HELL BITCH! SO GO BACK THERE!"
Jeez, i dont think Xadior would say that, but ok, fine.
Looks good, but i might have to go before i can finish reading it. *sigh* Im never gonna get threw all ye damned stories!
~*Chaotic Jinx*~
Lane Bl chapter 10 . 12/5/2003
Now you have a right to ignore me I no Know that they snuck off the plane stupid me.
Lane
Lane B chapter 9 . 12/5/2003
Ok I like you story so far. Its getting really good. But I got confused when Rogue appeared both in the safty of the jet and in danger with the men. I hope you are not mad at me for pointing out this small mistake but I was confused.
I have read most of your other work but this is the firsr time I have ever reviewed any of them so if this review sucks for does not help you then just ignore me.
Lane
Becca chapter 16 . 9/29/2003
hey its me again! i liked that a lot gal! good idea for the way ket went, ill go and start reading another one now! i hope to see ya soon! LYLAS!

ME!
rebecca chapter 4 . 9/28/2003
hey mellisa, ik this is an old one, and like the first one ive read! but ill get to reading all of them! i hope at leats, they r really good, ok gonna go read chapter 5! ttyl, email me k! hey i hope ur going to honors chorus, itd be great to see ya again! ok getting off the review subject, o well, lol, bye!

Becca!
Firebreath Scarred chapter 16 . 8/27/2003
Aww I feel bad I forgot to review this until you reminded me (I think I did, but it got lost). Anyway, very good ending. I love the way you write and the characters were great. Ket was stunning, awesome personality. And thanks for reviewing my fic.
Dessy X chapter 16 . 7/29/2003
Wow, I can't belive you took my advice,greet ff, watting for otyhers by you,

see ya
Liz chapter 2 . 7/21/2003
Story's good so far, but maybe teh author could kick up the punctuation a notch. Ket is a cool character- nice powers, cool hair.
KeeperMusicNight chapter 16 . 7/16/2003
This story was great!
Darkthedestroyer chapter 17 . 7/15/2003
more more more, write like a monkey at typewriter, or maybe an infinate amount of monkies at a typewriter or heck even an infinate number of typerwriters
Dessy X chapter 16 . 7/8/2003
'kay Ice angel I can't not review this

THIS IS THE COOLEST X FIC EVER!

you are really good a writting, anfd I love your charecters (sorry I spelt tyat wrong, I can't spell)

Any way...

Here is my vote

option 1) she goes back to the x men

option 2) she says "F* you lot I'm going, this party was sour to start with." and she leaves both of them (they all have their jaws hanging on the ground) and she turns and leaves. And thats it, never looks back

(I can't belive that I said F*, oh well it seams like a thing she'd do)

It's your fanfic so have fun!

see ya